Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolts Application For moderator/operator

+3
Magnum21
Mister Fantastic Fox
Bolt (new account)
7 posters

Go down

Bolts Application For moderator/operator Empty Bolts Application For moderator/operator

Post  Bolt (new account) December 12th 2013, 5:40 pm

Hello everyone! I am willing to be a moderator/operator on the server (i dont care which one since they're both the same) but i know there is alot of moderators/operators on the server lately but i will make a big impact on the server! how you ask? well before bobs server was up (at least i think i dont know when it started) there was this server called rentless gaming it was also a darkrp server but it wasnt a war one anyways i liked the server so much i started thinking of ideas and ways that i could make the server better! for example:animal npcs/jobs,new weapons such as magic,or super powers like flying for a couple of seconds but before i could even tell the owner (velocity) all about this the server shutted down the next day due to the lack of donations on the server so i did not share the ideas to him BUT i wrote them all down in microsoft word and showing how they will all work so i am willing to give all the ideas to bob/the server admins/mods/operators so i can help the server better! plus on the server i was a admin so i had alot of practice on being a server helper! i dont judge you if you disagree with me being a moderator/operator but your choice! Very Happy 

Bolt (new account)

Back to top Go down

Bolts Application For moderator/operator Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 12th 2013, 6:38 pm

No, because this format looks so bad it made my balls drop. Please fix this to a template or compare it to someones elses to fix it up a bit, it's just one giant fucking paragraph.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bolts Application For moderator/operator Empty Re: Bolts Application For moderator/operator

Post  Magnum21 December 12th 2013, 6:38 pm

Bolts Application For moderator/operator Who-the-fuck-is-this-guy
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Bolts Application For moderator/operator Empty Re: Bolts Application For moderator/operator

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

Bolt (new account) wrote:Hello everyone! I am willing to be a moderator/operator on the server (i dont care which one since they're both the same) but i know there is alot of moderators/operators on the server lately but i will make a big impact on the server! how you ask? well before bobs server was up (at least i think i dont know when it started) there was this server called rentless gaming it was also a darkrp server but it wasnt a war one anyways i liked the server so much i started thinking of ideas and ways that i could make the server better! for example:animal npcs/jobs,new weapons such as magic,or super powers like flying for a couple of seconds but before i could even tell the owner (velocity) all about this the server shutted down the next day due to the lack of donations on the server so i did not share the ideas to him BUT i wrote them all down in microsoft word and showing how they will all work so i am willing to give all the ideas to bob/the server admins/mods/operators so i can help the server better! plus on the server i was a admin so i had alot of practice on being a server helper! i dont judge you if you disagree with me being a moderator/operator but your choice! Very Happy

What The fuck is this shit?

Bolts Application For moderator/operator Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka

Fix it because being "willing" to be a operator does not mean we we will give two fucks. Put "alot" more effort and don't forget to put them "rentless" periods because DON'T WORRY IT DOESN'T COST SHIT BECAUSE THEY ARE RENTLESS...

This is literally worse then my old app.
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg December 12th 2013, 10:29 pm

Bolt (new account) wrote:Hello everyone! I am willing to be a moderator/operator on the server (i dont care which one since they're both the same) but i know there is alot of moderators/operators on the server lately but i will make a big impact on the server! how you ask? well before bobs server was up (at least i think i dont know when it started) there was this server called rentless gaming it was also a darkrp server but it wasnt a war one anyways i liked the server so much i started thinking of ideas and ways that i could make the server better! for example:animal npcs/jobs,new weapons such as magic,or super powers like flying for a couple of seconds but before i could even tell the owner (velocity) all about this the server shutted down the next day due to the lack of donations on the server so i did not share the ideas to him BUT i wrote them all down in microsoft word and showing how they will all work so i am willing to give all the ideas to bob/the server admins/mods/operators so i can help the server better! plus on the server i was a admin so i had alot of practice on being a server helper! i dont judge you if you disagree with me being a moderator/operator but your choice! Very Happy 

This whole thing.

One

Big

Giant

Fucking

NOPE.AVI
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 13th 2013, 12:41 am

OH GWAD I THINK IM GONNA DANCE

Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana December 13th 2013, 9:10 am

can we keep a post serious please like this once maybe when its a full moon when all the planets line up ???
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 13th 2013, 10:05 am

blazing bananna wrote:can we keep a post serious please like this once maybe when its a full moon when all the planets line up ???

we could but probaly NOPE
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 13th 2013, 1:03 pm

blazing banana wrote:can we keep a post serious please like this once maybe when its a full moon when all the planets line up ???

No, we could not as we are all mentally stunted or a homosexual fox
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg December 13th 2013, 1:03 pm

Magnum21 wrote:
blazing banana wrote:can we keep a post serious please like this once maybe when its a full moon when all the planets line up ???

No, we could not as we are all mentally stunted or a homosexual fox

You forgot ' Homosexual Tigroon '. :B
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 13th 2013, 4:15 pm

+SUPPORT

Don't worry Bolt even I have no idea of who you are, all these other guys are idiots.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 13th 2013, 7:31 pm

Dexon wrote:+SUPPORT

Don't worry Bolt even I have no idea of who you are, all these other guys are idiots.

+DERP

Don't worry dexon i have an idea of who you are, your face is stuupid OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 13th 2013, 7:46 pm

Lt.Swaggles Sniper wrote:
Dexon wrote:+SUPPORT

+DERP

Don't worry dexon i have an idea of who you are, your face is stuupid OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-HURP IDFK WAT THIS MEENS BECAUSE IM STOOPID AS A DICK IN A BOX

Bolts Application For moderator/operator HA3A5F887
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 13th 2013, 7:51 pm

Magnum21 wrote:-HURP IDFK WAT THIS MEENS BECAUSE IM STOOPID AS A DICK IN A BOX

DUD U FUOND MI DIECK
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 13th 2013, 7:54 pm

bounce  IM GUNNA RAPE U ALL F*KING BITCH AND YOU WILL LOVE IT !  bounce 
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 20th 2013, 5:39 pm

dexon wrote: bounce IM GUNNA RAPE U ALL F*KING BITCH AND YOU WILL LOVE IT !  bounce
Dud my mom was a female dog and youz hurtz my feelzez  Crying or Very sad
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 20th 2013, 5:48 pm

wut  Suspect 
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down