Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreativeChaos's Moderator Application.

2 posters

Go down

CreativeChaos's Moderator Application. Empty CreativeChaos's Moderator Application.

Post  CreativeChaos March 14th 2013, 8:19 pm

I've just recentley been playing frequently on this server, and I find it very fun. Admins are nice, almost all of the people you can joke around with and have fun with them. Although I am only 14, I think I would be a good moderator for the server, im loyal, and would not abuse. This server is, be all means, pretty freaking epic. Its so fun, all the diffrent types of cops and gangsters you can be, I can tell the owners and people who put a lot of work into this server did a very nice job. The server itself has a very nice community, and I think I would be a good Moderator for the server incase any issues happen to occur while I am online, I am fair, trustworthy, and above all, Nice!

CreativeChaos

Back to top Go down

CreativeChaos's Moderator Application. Empty Re: CreativeChaos's Moderator Application.

Post  Ablationer March 15th 2013, 1:05 am

Thanks for applying. Unfortunately right now we have a lot of people applying as well, and we can't really accept everyone.

Maybe eventually, though.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down