Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to strategy on Bob's War DRP

2 posters

Go down

Guide to strategy on Bob's War DRP Empty Guide to strategy on Bob's War DRP

Post  Joda November 22nd 2013, 8:11 pm

Since I'm tired right now, I'm only going to leave a few strategies that I came up with here. Later on, I'm planning on making a full guide on strategy to add on.

Capturing points:

Strategy #1: Go all out. If you outnumber the other team by a lot, it should be easy to just rush the points, one by one. Also, keep in mind that one of their players may be really good at the game and will rape you all.

Strategy #2: If you're outnumbered and the other side has most (if not all) of the points, use all your hard hitters (example: big cheese, raider, armored unit, swat, etc.) as a distraction. While they are distracting them at the point closest to your spawn, capture a point closest to the other team's spawn with a yamakazi or stealth unit. The other team will most likely notice this and go after it. As soon as the point is captured, go for the middle point, the point that is closest to being right in between your spawn and theirs. If done successfully, the other team will try to capture a point and you'll get the rest. Then, you can rush whatever point they have and clear it out.

Strategy #3: If you have a lot of speedy members of your team, you can try to capture 4-5 points at once. The trick to this is to coordinate it so that all the enemy's points are only a few seconds away from being neutral. Have some people rush another point as a decoy, then the rest of your team will throw every other point the enemy has into neutral, meaning they can't respawn there. It'd be best to rush the point closest to their spawn for the decoy, as they would go for that one first if you don't. Otherwise, plan on backing that one up as much as you can.

Defending points:

Strategy #1: Spread the word if a point is being captured. People could respawn there and kill the attacker.

Strategy #2: I would like to believe this is common sense, but I see so many people not checking their 6 (checking behind them) when they spawn. If an enemy is capturing it and they kill you, that's basically as good as the point to be theirs.

Strategy #3: Use captures to lure them away from your point. If most of the enemy team is capturing a point from you, weaken the offence by taking a point or two from them and then using the others on your team to recapture the point they took.

Tips:

Knives when thrown currently land where the right dash is instead of in the center. (if --- X --- is the "cross hairs", the knife would ideally land where the X is. Instead, it lands where the Y is in this one: ---   -Y- )

Jumping slows you down! As a yamakazi or stealth unit, always avoid jumping if you can. I use jumps to get headshots, but it would be best to do it would jumping.

Get good with one weapon, preferably one a class spawns with. Practice getting headshots with it. I am currently better with my knife than pretty much any other weapon, excluding explosives.

Communicate! Communication is crucial to winning any team game.

From OldRavensFan:

Remember; even though cop and mob boss suck at fighting, their recall ability is crucial for key pushes, and they capture at 3x speed.

If you have any suggestions, please post them in the comments!

Last edited by Joda on November 23rd 2013, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Joda

Back to top Go down

Guide to strategy on Bob's War DRP Empty Re: Guide to strategy on Bob's War DRP

Post  OldRavensFan November 22nd 2013, 11:57 pm

Remember; even though cop and mob boss suck at fighting, their recall ability is crucial for key pushes, and they capture at 3x speed.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Joda November 23rd 2013, 10:40 am

Ahh, didn't realize that their capture was 3x. I'll add that in, thanks! Also, are you from MD? Ravens is the MD football team afterall o-o

Joda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down