Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander Application for Operator

4 posters

Go down

Commander Application for Operator Empty Commander Application for Operator

Post  Commander November 16th 2013, 12:20 pm

Commander

Operator

Name: Riley (Male)

Hours Played: 50

I would like to run for Operator because I like helping the community; especially being a helping hand to people in need of assistance. I willing to go on the server at least 2-4 times a week (Mostly on weekend).I am Head of Staff on two other servers and a lot of people like me. I have been on steam for about 3 years and have 64 games. I am willing to do anything for the server at any time! I love this server so much since i have first found it and i hope it will continue for a long time. Dr.Zoidberg and I have been great friends for a long time, since about 4 years ago we played on a server called Nocturnal. I am in 8th grade in a private school studying to be a computer technician. Thats all i can really think of unless you want to hear more about my shit life.  If you need any other information please contact me. Smile
I hope you accept my request. You wont regret it Smile!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41498142

Additional info: I am fairly good with computers and programming things. I have been Head of Staff on Dakota's Server and Eugecus Smile

Thank you for your time! Smile

Last edited by Commander on November 17th 2013, 8:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Commander Application for Operator Empty Re: Commander Application for Operator

Post  blazing banana November 16th 2013, 12:23 pm

i requuire more info
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper November 16th 2013, 12:45 pm

Before you apply for op most of the time you have to be above around 100 hours. Also i don't know you. Get to know some people on the server so they will support you. Also this was like my old app basically not even a smidgen of info here at least not enough for operators,admins and everyone else to know if you would be good enough to be an operator on this server.
So in my opinion get more hours get people to know you, add a reason why you would be deserving of the operator position, Give More Info Exclamation  most of us don't know who you are and if your morals are in check

Until then -Support
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorZoidberg November 17th 2013, 8:31 pm

Yeah, you seem pretty good, you know your limits, which is difficult to find in someone, You've been with me sometimes on Admin calls and i'm pretty sure you've picked some stuff up from those, and I've got a good feeling about like when a cow spots a field of freshly mowed grass..Or some mexican joke..
+Support
DoctorZoidberg
DoctorZoidberg

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorZoidberg November 17th 2013, 8:39 pm

This is Zoidberg's mom, I think all you kids are idiots, wasting your time on the vidya gaimes, and I'm sick of it, I'm burning zoidberg and destroying this computer, because I love him...Lol, Brb, acronym, acronym
DoctorZoidberg
DoctorZoidberg

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana November 22nd 2013, 5:48 pm

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED for the reason : rdm attempt (i got multiple complaints) and then avoiding punishment by disconnecting
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down