Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION

+4
RoboReptile
blazing banana
Ablationer
JACKS OFF
8 posters

Go down

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION Empty I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION

Post  JACKS OFF October 1st 2013, 8:23 pm

Hello my name is iven, but in game its JACKS OFF. I wish to apply for admin because i have want to deal with shit without calling a admin. But i dont want to be a admin i wish to be A SUPER FUCKING COOL UNDERCOVER ADMIN N SHIT. REASON ONE WHY I WISH TO BE UNDERCOVER IS BE UNDECOVER IS COOL AS FUCKING SHIT. Reason 2 is I CAN BREAK RULES JUST TO FIND THOSE RULE BREAKERS. Reason 3 is THERE ARE NO UNDERCOVER ADMINS AS FAR AS I KNOW. Reason 4 UNDERCOVER ADMIN MEANS PEOPLE WILL THINK IM A PLAYER SO THAT WILL HELP WHEN THERE ARE NO ADMINS ON. Reason 5 is THEY ARE COOL AS SHIT. Reason 6 is i havnt broken any rules yet meaning i hope i can be trusted. Reason 7 is that if im undercover i can also find other staff doing stupid shit, Those are my reasons. If you dont like undercover admins then i just wish ti become a admin. MY AGE IS NOT 15 AND UNDERS. THAts my applacation. I hope you have fun reading this shit. ps. UNDERCOVER ADMINS ARE SO FUCKING COOL

JACKS OFF

Back to top Go down

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION Empty Re: I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION

Post  Ablationer October 1st 2013, 11:49 pm

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION 1DSXTok
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION Empty Re: I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION

Post  blazing banana October 2nd 2013, 8:08 am

Shocked  i should try this approach in my app
and how do you think you are gonna spy on staff members if you post this on the forums for our staff to read ??
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 2nd 2013, 10:47 am

Your app sounds like this...

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon October 2nd 2013, 8:20 pm

JACKS OFF wrote:But i dont want to be a admin [...]
Alright, sounds cool

Edit:
JACKS OFF wrote:Reason 3 is THERE ARE NO UNDERCOVER ADMINS AS FAR AS I KNOW
Well, all players and other staff member are "bitching" each other and reporting shit about others... so... pig

Edit2:

"I hope you have fun reading this shit." Hohoho, hell yes, rly funny to read this shit. But its still shit.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hewbiee October 8th 2013, 2:22 pm

I love you Iven And Your an action Cat you Need This Position, It's In your Blood And this My Reply
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION Empty FUUUUUUUCK YOOOU MUTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKEEEEEEEEEEER

Post  Zoober October 9th 2013, 6:57 pm

Well. +Support. You have my 87% +Support. Not 100% because I beg to differ that you have not broken any rules as I HAVE caught you breaking them. ALSO you didn't use the proper format https://bobszrp.forumactif.com/t211-real-application-format#1613 but isn't a big deal as no one has recently because it was on like page 9001 on the forums. Btw the only reason I didnt do the cool green Support signs is I'm too lazy at the moment.
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

I WISH TO BECOME A ADMIN ON BOBS SERVER AND THIS IS MY APPLICATION Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox October 9th 2013, 10:51 pm

That post was so bad it gave me cancer.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down