Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application

4 posters

Go down

Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application Empty Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application

Post  Super Narwhal 74 August 9th 2013, 10:42 pm

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:59624501

In-game Name: Super Narwhal

Position Requested: Mod/Op

My Age: 15

First Name: Parker

Why I think I would be a suitable moderator: I have been playing on this server for close to 100 hours, before and after a restart, and I would love to have the opportunity to help improve the server and everyone's experience on it. To be honest this would be my first time being an moderator on a server, but I am willing to learn everything I need to know to become a efficient moderator. I have familiarized myself with the server's rules so I would be able to solve any problems that could arise and I am a pretty chill guy so I can work with people without getting frustrated and help them through whatever they need. Since I am starting high school soon my schedule may be limited but for the next three weeks I am available. I am looking forward to helping the server and everyone on it.

Do I have a mic: Yes

Additional Info: I like holding hands and long walks on the beach.

Super Narwhal 74

Back to top Go down

Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application Empty Re: Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application

Post  Casdin August 9th 2013, 10:44 pm

Mixed

I've never really seen you before and I've been on a lot recently.
So I'm unsure
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application Empty Re: Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application

Post  Ablationer August 10th 2013, 12:22 am

I like Narwhal but he's not online all that often
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Super Narwhal's (Revised) Application Empty RE:

Post  Brother Lemarties August 10th 2013, 11:46 am

Alright man, I'll give it to you straight. We need operators that are on VERY often. Alot of the admins and operators are coming on less often because of school, which I understand. But none the less, We need operators that we can count on, ones that will not dick around, and can be on a lot. So I'm going to leave this one to Bob. But I don't know.
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down