Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments.

+2
Magnum21
BroBot
6 posters

Go down

BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments. Empty BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments.

Post  BroBot July 8th 2013, 12:59 pm

TITLE (BroBot)

Position Requested: ( Admin )
First Name: Trayvon Relanzo Richards

Your Age: 20

How long have you been on the server (I know i have been on for well over a few days. no matter if it says it in game ive spent days in it.)

Why do you think you qualify? Well i personally like to think i qualify for this position because i strive for a good gameplay experince, I love people, and meeting new ones at that.  Also i am an excelled problem solver, when an issue arises in the form of a dispute, I like to push for a more nuance solution.  As well as hoping that if there ever being a dispute, that both parties are heard fairly on the matter, and i would come to a decision upon further inspection.  I really think everyone is entitled to a fair gaming experience, no matter the age, so it is with great diligence, that i would make sure there be no discrimination no matter age, gender, race, Ect. I just belive i would make an excellent admin, souly because of the reasons of my actions, What you see is what you get., If you don't think i deserve this position because i am a meare player, I understand that most players, come off as trolls, and Ragers, and when in these states,they don't know how to properly conduct theselves, but i assure you, the community, that my actions as admin, will be nothing short of professional. This is why i feel i am full-flegedly equiped to be admin.

Steam ID: (BroBot, I will update this portion once i figure out what my Steam Id is)

Additional info: (I have Been An admin And Super admin on two dark RP servers and they have gone quite well i droped them but now i am looking to find a new position and this server happens to be it lol.)

Last edited by BroBot on July 10th 2013, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
BroBot
BroBot

http://MelonCorvick@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments. Empty Re: BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments.

Post  Magnum21 July 8th 2013, 8:31 pm

+Support

Because he is both an awesome bro, and a robot
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments. Empty RE: Brobot

Post  Brother Lemarties July 9th 2013, 12:30 am

Welp, Ill tell you what,you once you hit 50 hours or more, depending on a few other factors. You will have my support +support - Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments. Empty Re: BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments.

Post  Zoober July 9th 2013, 5:45 pm

+Support I think he would be a good staff member
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

BroBot's (Admin Application) /Well Written Please Read And Be Generous with the Comments. Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 14th 2013, 1:07 am

Too early for me, Once I see you on more often as well as doing your duties mostly. I will vouche and support, other then that I agree with Brother- exept maybe just I'll keep an eye on you..
Good luck.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer July 14th 2013, 10:30 am

Wait why 2 topics?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down