Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaf's Operator Application

Go down

Leaf's Operator Application Empty Leaf's Operator Application

Post  Leaf June 4th 2013, 8:25 pm

Operator Application for -(Requiem-) Leaf

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: (-Requiem-) Leaf

Your Age: 14. I know you're thinking this age may look young to you and all, but I can handle things and I'm mature, that's no issue.

How long have you been on the server: 52 hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I think I qualify because I have experience when Moderator and Administrator on other servers including DarkRP and TTT. I also am mature and I know my way around commands for ULX. I love everyone on the server and the server itself and I think they do the same with me, or at least like me (I hope). I also want you to know that I do not abuse my powers given in any way, shape, or form and I will not even if I am get granted this position as a staff member.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25436771

Additional info: I am a very nice, friendly, and respectable person. I know how to type and use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation so you know that I'm not retarded or anything. I do have a microphone and I'm not a squeaker since many people don't seem to like them. I also have experience as an Administrator and Moderator on other servers including DarkRP, PERP, and TTT. That's really all I think you should know about me for now. Thank you in advance for taking the time to look over this even if I am not accepted.

Leaf

Back to top Go down