Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Job Ideas Empty Job Ideas

Post  ledor4 June 4th 2013, 12:49 am

1. A Apartment manager. I think it would be cool if someone could buy out the apartment complex and sell rooms for like $50 an hour or something.
2. A Sniper class for police entitled Marksmen. Special ability could be the ability to sink into any surface it's crouching on, (sorta like laying)
3. A few more animals, like pigeon and a rabbit.
4. Miner (could expand on the RP side and make it more interesting for those who like the rp mixed with the combat)
5. Tailor (get the hat add on and have the Tailor sell hats.)
ledor4
ledor4

Back to top Go down

Job Ideas Empty Re: Job Ideas

Post  Ablationer June 4th 2013, 6:48 am

1. People barely use the apartments anyway, most of the places they buy is either a shop or make a base somewhere else.
2. Spetsnaz is already the police sniper
3. We already have a bird, but maybe rabbit, if there is a model for it in HL2, I don't even remember.
4. Miner? For what? Mining ore? This isn't Minecraft
5. Problem with that is then it'd be even harder to tell who's on what team, especially from a distance.When each job always looks the same for all of that same job, it's easier to tell who's what.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ledor4 June 4th 2013, 7:08 am

good points but for the tailor i was thinking each class would have a specific hat that must be sold to them and just them.
ledor4
ledor4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down