Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoboReptile/dill's Admin application

2 posters

Go down

RoboReptile/dill's Admin application Empty RoboReptile/dill's Admin application

Post  RoboReptile May 26th 2013, 12:25 pm

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33452384

In-game Name(s): RoboReptile

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Dillan

Your Age: 12 (13 in a month)

How Did You Hear About Us? Browsing random DarkRP servers

Do You Think You Qualify? Yes

Do You Have A Microphone? Yes

Additional Info: I know there has been tough times in the past and some negative behavior with me and occasionally Brother. That has changed, trust me.
I also just want to say sorry for any trouble I caused previously and it shouldn't happen again.
I also want this position because there is not always an admin on and its difficult to get someone banned quickly as it should. I'm real good at catching people breaking rules (Even bob said so) and I can easily help someone in need and punish people appropriately.
I just hope for forgiveness.

Last edited by RoboReptile on May 26th 2013, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight age correction)
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

RoboReptile/dill's Admin application Empty Re: RoboReptile/dill's Admin application

Post  Ablationer May 26th 2013, 8:25 pm

I think you need to become more active for a while first, Robo.

You've been missing for like 3 months
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

RoboReptile/dill's Admin application Empty Re: RoboReptile/dill's Admin application

Post  RoboReptile May 26th 2013, 8:34 pm

Because I had to take care of alot of things. Im going to be hugely active for the summer like I said here https://bobszrp.forumactif.com/t175-clarification-on-zombie-hunters-and-zombies

But the summer I am free of homework and most work. Its the end of the year and I want to make sure school is my main priority.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down