Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bbgrifball's application for Moderator

3 posters

Go down

bbgrifball's application for Moderator Empty bbgrifball's application for Moderator

Post  SLACKER April 27th 2013, 7:06 pm

This is a simple application for moderator. I am applying because I feel I would do a good job of it and I know Bob and many others. If Bob or the person reading this rejects me for mod then fuck you. PEACE OUT MOTHA FUCKA.

SLACKER

Back to top Go down

bbgrifball's application for Moderator Empty Re: bbgrifball's application for Moderator

Post  Protector April 28th 2013, 2:19 am

lol this is the first time i see someone talk mean to us admins u sir are a dumbass and noway in hell we make u mod if u talk to us like that Shocked Cool
Protector
Protector

Back to top Go down

bbgrifball's application for Moderator Empty Re: bbgrifball's application for Moderator

Post  Ablationer April 29th 2013, 1:51 am

i know who this is but i forget what's he called in-game
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SLACKER May 1st 2013, 3:37 am

I am called Grif in game.

SLACKER

Back to top Go down

Post  SLACKER May 1st 2013, 3:47 am

Protector, with all due respect, I don't care if you accept me. I just care about the server and have already reported many people who were prop killing, rdming, ect. It isn't for me, it is for the server. Good luck sir. And I, am not, a dumbass. Also, Protector, I can live without your approval. I apologize if I offend you, but I can live with it. Plus, I wrote that on 2 hours of sleeps over a 3 day period. Have a nice day.

SLACKER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum