Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTD

5 posters

Go down

MOTD Empty MOTD

Post  BoBTheBoB November 11th 2014, 12:34 am

Ok so yesterday I stole a gun from someone who dropped it then was going to inv it, then I stole it. Next thing u know the person starts bitching and the admin makes me give the gun back and he says it is against the rules. I read the MOTD and it says nothing about how if this is against the rules. So anyway the big part I am making this is because the admin said that there is a new and updated MOTD and if there actually is may I see it, and if there is I highly recommend u guys update the one when u get into the server this would help new players a lot in knowing the rules that are not on the old MOTD.

BoBTheBoB

Back to top Go down

MOTD Empty Re: MOTD

Post  Billy_ November 11th 2014, 12:39 am

BoBTheBoB wrote:Ok so yesterday I stole a gun from someone who dropped it then was going to inv it, then I stole it. Next thing u know the person starts bitching and the admin makes me give the gun back and he says it is against the rules. I read the MOTD and it says nothing about how if this is against the rules. So anyway the big part I am making this is because the admin said that there is a new and updated MOTD and if there actually is may I see it, and if there is I highly recommend u guys update the one when u get into the server this would help new players a lot in knowing the rules that are not on the old MOTD.

There are some rules that really shouldn't have to be put in the MoTD. There are very few rules on the server, how come people can't just follow those and use a bit of common sense?

Billy_

http://Burnie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke November 11th 2014, 12:46 am

BoBTheBoB wrote:Ok so yesterday I stole a gun from someone who dropped it then was going to inv it, then I stole it. Next thing u know the person starts bitching and the admin makes me give the gun back and he says it is against the rules. I read the MOTD and it says nothing about how if this is against the rules. So anyway the big part I am making this is because the admin said that there is a new and updated MOTD and if there actually is may I see it, and if there is I highly recommend u guys update the one when u get into the server this would help new players a lot in knowing the rules that are not on the old MOTD.

Not only that you gave it back, Before YOU even gave it back you duplicated the guy's gun then gave it back to him WHICH IS STILL CONSIDERING STEALING, you never gave it back to him at all cause you still have his gun, a copy of it. Which is why you didn't listen to the admin at all basically.

That is why I gave you the shithead on watchlist rank for a reason. Also some rules don't have to be put on the MOTD cause it's mostly common sense, so next time I hope you learn what your doing.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

MOTD Empty .

Post  BoBTheBoB November 11th 2014, 12:51 am

Daisuke wrote:

Not only that you gave it back, Before YOU even gave it back you duplicated the guy's gun then gave it back to him WHICH IS STILL CONSIDERING STEALING, you never gave it back to him at all cause you still have his gun, a copy of it. Which is why you didn't listen to the admin at all basically.

That is why I gave you the shithead on watchlist rank for a reason. Also some rules don't have to be put on the MOTD cause it's mostly common sense, so next time I hope you learn what your doing.

IDC about being on watch list but I dont get how that is having common sense in my eyes that is stealing as a crime witch should be allowed also I am just stating my opinion I am not trying to carry on an argument and get banned.

BoBTheBoB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 11th 2014, 1:52 am

I might be missing something here, but if he was a crim, and the other guy was a neutral, and the guy wasn't in an admin sit or something, what's the problem?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 11th 2014, 5:03 am

Unless BobTheBob wasn't a crim, there is no problem with what the staff did.

You cannot steal as a neutral.

You can, however, steal as a criminal from neutrals who drop their gun.

No one on this post has said whether TheBob was a crim or not.

Edit:Also, moved to the proper section.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down