Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request

3 posters

Go down

Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request Empty Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request

Post  LCpl Chloe Hawkins October 26th 2014, 2:00 am

Jboomby continuously randomly shooting me (Enigma) after telling him to stop, and then after telling him im screenshotting this he continues to say
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01:35 [Resp] [All] Enigma: every damage you do to me im screen shotting and sending to staff
01:36 [SG] [All] Jboomby (Birfday): lol
01:36 [SG] [All] Jboomby (Birfday): do it scrub
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After this chat message he continues to shoot me over and over again until i return to spawn to make this complaint on the forums.
Jboomby is not immune to the rules, Nor are any staff immune to the rules, he has already done this before to other people,
though he does not get punished. Jboomby should be stripped of his rank and punished, he is a minge in general.

Screenshots Below v
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331971878
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331971933
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331971986

Witnesses Below v
- Server Greeter - Lazy Llama
- Respected - Renamon Toast Crunch tried to help out with this situation though he did not realise what was going on so he is not a witness but he was there to tp to me and ask what was wrong, and suggested i made this Complaint on the forums...
I do not appreciate minges on staff, they shouldnt even have been promoted to these ranks, and im saddened that noone has even tried as staff to tell him to stop or even punish him for minging...

That is all...                                                                                                                                                                            - Enigma

LCpl Chloe Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request Empty Re: Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request

Post  Ablationer October 26th 2014, 2:15 am

Jboom has been demoted
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request Empty Re: Jboomy (Random Death Matching) Demotion/Punishment Request

Post  RoboReptile October 26th 2014, 3:42 am

Thanks Enigma.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down