Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request Zail, random reason to ban

5 posters

Go down

Unban request Zail, random reason to ban Empty Unban request Zail, random reason to ban

Post  Zail November 27th 2013, 2:55 pm

Zail: I was banned by blazing banana for 2880 minutes, reason "dont try to be an admin urself if someone breaks a rule its not okay to break one irself u should know this"
Wasnt a legit ban, I saw a gundealer lockpicking his way into a base and I ran up to check it out(I'm a cop) I've recently seen a criminal(Blazing banana) in this base and I get in there and theres a gundealer looting printers, he shoots me a few times so I shoot him back, drop him to about one hit he tells me to stop so I do so, I took the printers and threw them off a ledge, then he calls for a admin and Blazing comes and Blazing says "What the fuck are you doing" and I told him That I followed the gundealer that lock picked his way in and he bans me without saying anything else. I don't mind the ban time but this ban doesn't sound reasonable, he didn't attempt to say anything or tell me what I was doing wrong just banned me without warning.No

Last edited by Zail on November 27th 2013, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a mispelled word)
Zail
Zail

Back to top Go down

Unban request Zail, random reason to ban Empty Re: Unban request Zail, random reason to ban

Post  RoboReptile November 27th 2013, 3:39 pm

(just assuming this is all true, I really don't know) if you were a cop and saw a gundealer looting then you can try to gaiety him in or shoot him or whatever looks like you were doing your job legit and a whole ban especially without any sort of warning is pretty harsh imo.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Unban request Zail, random reason to ban Empty Re: Unban request Zail, random reason to ban

Post  blazing banana November 27th 2013, 4:14 pm

first of all if you see a civie breaking in call and admin / second throwing printers of a ledge ??? what kind of solution is that / third when you grab people their shit it is considered stealing to then throw it of a ledge is even worse / fourth if you would have asked an explanation you would have know that the banker and the gun dealer where friends but no you just rush in there not thinking twice / fifth i saw you run in that base so i spectated you // thats all i got -the end
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zail November 27th 2013, 4:25 pm

So how the heck am I suppose to know hes a part of that base if hes lockpicking his way into the base, instead of using the keypads. You didn't even give me the chance to explain what went down(No warning/questioning) and I assumed the gundealer was going to steal someones printers and use them as his own which is the most simple solution was to put them out of his reach.
Zail
Zail

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 27th 2013, 7:16 pm

Both of you have been stupid about this and both of you disappoint me to a different degree.

I'll unban you but that's your only second chance
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana November 28th 2013, 10:55 am

could have been prevented if you just called an admin the moment you saw him lockpick into the base
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unban request Zail, random reason to ban Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox November 28th 2013, 11:45 am

Just learn your lesson that you don't clearly do an admin job if you're not an admin, please call an adminstrator to do the work instead. But seeing the was not done I do believe the time is rather harsh- I've always discussed this with Blazing.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down