Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXBlueSlimeXx's Application

+2
Providence
xXBlueSlimeXx
6 posters

Go down

xXBlueSlimeXx's Application Empty xXBlueSlimeXx's Application

Post  xXBlueSlimeXx September 5th 2014, 11:34 pm

TITLE: xXBlueSlimeXx's Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Mick

Your Age: 16

How long have you been on the server? 217 hours. (I joined about a month ago.)

Why do you think you qualify? I have been a server greeter for 120 hours and I have never screwed up greeting someone. Even after 120 hours of greeting I still love it. I like to talk to the new people and explain to them how the server works (Unless they run away and get banned for something stupid like RDMing a bird). I always  I love this server Its so fun to play even if theres 4 people on. The community of this server is very nice and friendly. I always liked to awnser questions. The staff is always so helpful if you have a question (even if its stupid like "Whats incinerary do?"). Even though Im not good at making guns, Its still fun to make them and show other people how to use gems and stuff (Some times I feel bad for killing people that I just showed how to make a weapon so I purposly miss or run away, Guilt kills me). I love to hear jokes, see something funny (Like when someones body just goes flying when you kill them) and laugh, But if someones eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil while breaking rules I can become really serious and do my job as a staff.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41009827

Additional info: I have never ever been a staff member on any other servers, but you have to start some where right? Also I wil try and be on everyday but If something comes up or I get really busy I will have to take a quick break ( Could be a day or could be a week).

Last edited by xXBlueSlimeXx on September 7th 2014, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Blazing Banana said it wasnt an application, It was just a few sentences. So I explained what I could do as an Operator and what I like to do on the server.))
xXBlueSlimeXx
xXBlueSlimeXx

Back to top Go down

xXBlueSlimeXx's Application Empty Re: xXBlueSlimeXx's Application

Post  Providence September 5th 2014, 11:57 pm

+support
Honestly, i don't know what to say, blue is THE MAN...or, slime.....<3

Providence

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL September 6th 2014, 12:12 am

Haven't heard any negative things about you nor have I come across situations with you acting up. Your application is short but generally straight forward. So first thing is you don't really have to extend the application, second I find you as a nice player and notice you greet frequently. You also hold a decent amount of hours as well.
So what do I say? I say you should have a chance to be operator.
+SUPPORT+
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile September 6th 2014, 12:20 am

I agree with bull, you don't break rules and I see you do your job as SG 99% of the time.
300 hrs is well above requirement for Operator.

+Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana September 7th 2014, 2:18 am

Definitely worthy of a chance +support
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke September 7th 2014, 3:00 pm

I've seen you do your job a lot more than the rest of the SG's I have seen, your well respected with the staff group, never seem to cause any problem on my book, I will give you your chance and observe you on how you do as an OP.

Accepted.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down