Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  iDeltaForceU April 24th 2013, 8:47 pm

Your in-game name: |FP|iDeltaForceU

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:55051719

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070369166/

Do you use a Microphone?: I recently bought a microphone for around 35$. Sad If it requires I will invest into a $80+ microphone.

I am From: Seneca falls, New York

Why you should become admin/moderator: I think I should be trusted because I know most of the glitches and exploits. I am constantly thinking of ways to better the server. I have read the rules over multiple times. I have been playing on servers for a long time and I am definitely ready to up my status and be part of a team that supervise, manage, and monitor the server. I hate RDM and would like to be Moderator to help prevent this unrightful activity on your server. Eventually I would like to start my own server and this would be a great stepping stone towards my goal. I am looking forward to your reply.

Previous admin/moderator experience: I have had tons of experience being Mod/Admin although it is rather hard for me to become any sort of staff do to my age, I ensure you I am very mature. I was Administrator on VG (Server went down, due to financial issues.) I was also Co-Owner on a server called "Eugecus" but got unrightfully banned for "Racism". The reason for my unrightful ban was because I used "Slang" for Native Americans and called them Indians, I argued with the Owner (Putin) about it and he ended up banning me.

Your time zone: Eastern Time Zone

iDeltaForceU

Back to top Go down