Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting 8/1/2014

2 posters

Go down

Meeting 8/1/2014 Empty Meeting 8/1/2014

Post  Nizzie August 2nd 2014, 9:27 am

Last night was a short meeting due to the fact we had no fucking around which was good, We got done what we wanted to talk about in a short amount of time and got on to the important staff clean up. First off I will say it at every meeting but if you talk over someone you get warned, Second time gagged. Spawning props after I give you a warning will result in a ban till the meeting is over, Talking about unrelated shit will get you gagged and or muted depending what you are using to chat. Bob wants to make sure EVERYONE is putting time into the server, So for the people who haven't been on because they don't feel like it will no longer be saved from demotion from just coming on for one day and then being gone the next five. If you have something really important put it where it belongs because I know everyone knows how to use the forums and we say it over and over. We also did a huge staff clean of people we haven't seen on in a long time or who haven't had 10-20 hours on the server for the week (From Bob's mouth not mine) So we have a clean start with the people who have been on and doing their job, We are in need for some new fresh members to join us so if you know someone who is willing and able to join as a server greeter feel free to test them, Everyone at any rank know how to greet but you need to know everything a new person needs to know so don't go to test him if you forget about things like perks or bp. Also for those who don't know Experimentals can be used when ever because of the bind take on death and a glitch happened that will fuck your inventory up so if you join and you are "In a puke yellow team called connecting are a black gordon freeman drinking invisable coffee and are under a map your inv is glitched and you need to talk to bob before you do anything else.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meeting 8/1/2014 Empty Re: Meeting 8/1/2014

Post  Ablationer August 2nd 2014, 5:15 pm

Speaking of which, removing people from ULX doesn't really work because as soon as they join Fadmin dictates ULX what rank they should be.

It works as long as we demote inactive staff that will never show up again, but if they do show up, they'll get their rank back. So if we truly want to demote someone we have to get them on the server then use Fadmin, otherwise it's only to clean up the ULX list temporarily.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie August 3rd 2014, 4:58 pm

Yeah I know, But you will take care of you know whom because I ain't touchin that with a fifty foot stick.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer August 3rd 2014, 9:08 pm

i dont know who
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down