Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood topaz

+2
Walkthroughmaster33
Pyron
6 posters

Go down

Blood topaz Empty Blood topaz

Post  Pyron June 17th 2014, 11:33 am

Just an old idea I had if bob is willing to implement a new feature to add a little flare to the perks of xp and leveling. It's very broad but could have two pathes, make it so you have a set duration on a weapon to earn 1.5x more xp only with that wep. The timer acts just like the amythest and can stack. Make it a more rare gem like diamonds or common gems. The other path is to have it encrypted on a weapon to earn the player a better percent chance for a specific stat to level on leveling up, not a guarantee but a better chance to earn it. This ideas broad and just posting this so everyone gets an idea so feel free for feedback and it's entirely up to Bob to add this based on if he wants to implement this and modify to his liking. Thanks
-Pyron
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Blood topaz Empty Re: Blood topaz

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 17th 2014, 12:01 pm

Seems like a nice idea but might be little less rare than usual gem as not many people seem to care about xp and levels
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 17th 2014, 12:18 pm

Good idea. But maybe they can be as common as a scrap because people die often, alot actually and if it does only a little thing (Not saying it's not cool or helpful, because this IS a good idea) like boost your gun stats BY CHANCE or increase XP. But this would be fun to check out and use.
The topaz is like an Orange, of course.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj June 17th 2014, 5:24 pm

Why xp, like Walkthrough said not many people care about the xp aspect, what about it being like a boost for money or expended chance of getting a gem when using the gun?
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 17th 2014, 5:29 pm

TheJackamj wrote:Why xp, like Walkthrough said not many people care about the xp aspect, what about it being like a boost for money or expended chance of getting a gem when using the gun?
Maybe it could boost you chnace of getting a certain gem but reduce the overall chance of getting a gem maybe this could be chosen by the player.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj June 17th 2014, 5:32 pm

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:
TheJackamj wrote:Why xp, like Walkthrough said not many people care about the xp aspect, what about it being like a boost for money or expended chance of getting a gem when using the gun?
Maybe it could boost you chnace of getting a certain gem but reduce the overall chance of getting a gem maybe this could be chosen by the player.
No lol don't make things too specific, just set it as easy as it is.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg June 17th 2014, 7:16 pm

Pyron wrote:Just an old idea I had if bob is willing to implement a new feature to add a little flare to the perks of xp and leveling. It's very broad but could have two pathes, make it so you have a set duration on a weapon to earn 1.5x more xp only with that wep. The timer acts just like the amythest and can stack. Make it a more rare gem like diamonds or common gems. The other path is to have it encrypted on a weapon to earn the player a better percent chance for a specific stat to level on leveling up, not a guarantee but a better chance to earn it. This ideas broad and just posting this so everyone gets an idea so feel free for feedback and it's entirely up to Bob to add this based on if he wants to implement this and modify to his liking. Thanks
-Pyron

> XP Stacking

Ohdeargod....

For skilled users, this could possibly make them walking tanks, if given enough time, and constant health to keep them alive.... This is a truly dangerous idea.

I like it.

Let's get this thing on the presses.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg June 17th 2014, 7:17 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Good idea. But maybe they can be as common as a scrap because people die often, alot actually and if it does only a little thing (Not saying it's not cool or helpful, because this IS a good idea) like boost your gun stats BY CHANCE or increase XP. But this would be fun to check out and use.
The topaz is like an Orange, of course.

So.... Would it be a Blood Orange?
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 17th 2014, 7:56 pm

I meant like an orange color. I just woke up when I posted that.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 17th 2014, 9:58 pm

Well I always said I wanted gems to have a synergy with each other, but...

I might have an idea.

It's gonna be really butt-devastating for those who are scared of losing their gun, but potentially really dangerous in the right hands.

For those of you who remember the Shishika, it'd be something a bit like that, but with a twist...
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 17th 2014, 10:06 pm

Ablationer wrote:For those of you who remember the Shishika, it'd be something a bit like that, but with a twist...

Wait what? I must've been when I was inactive when you've mentioned it.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 18th 2014, 3:28 am

Seriously Robo? You don't remember shashinka? That was there like a long ass time ago, before I even joined bobs it was there and I loved it I'd be glad to see it return in some way or another.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron June 19th 2014, 1:09 pm

I had suggested a perk a long time ago to Bob about the increased gem chances called lucky charm. It also included cash increase as well but the idea was dismissed awhile back. That's why the xp would seem a lot more different because nothing effects it and some do take great interest in it because if you stay alive long you'll see yourself much stronger. Anyways the shashika would be a nice gun to bring back or have a wep level up itself but can't be sapphire modded or emerald
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down