Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New gem: Blood prism

4 posters

Go down

New gem: Blood prism Empty New gem: Blood prism

Post  BULL August 22nd 2014, 1:43 am

So I was thinking of an idea Bob could throw onto the pile of other why he has to go through.
Blood prism:
A gem picked up like any other. The catch? Well you can morph it into any gem you want except black diamond.
Example, Ah shit I wanna material my gun, but I had no emeralds. Wait! Use the the prism to morph into a single emerald to finish the job.
General restrictions:
Can't made into black diamond (only saph,emerald,topaz,amethyst, ruby, dia,scrap)
Highest amount it's worth is as much as a blood diamond.

Also if turned into scrap it can be made into 10 pieces.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

New gem: Blood prism Empty Re: New gem: Blood prism

Post  Ablationer August 22nd 2014, 4:31 am

Not a bad idea in theory but the thing is by now everyone already has dozens if not hundreds of gems.

Having to morph each of those prisms would become more of a hassle than anything. You can more easily and quickly just use the gem market to trade with someone anyway
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 22nd 2014, 5:35 am

Ablationer wrote:but the thing is by now everyone already has dozens if not hundreds of gems.

Maybe this could be a thing;

I have about like sixty something emeralds which I never need that much or use even half of that much, what if, you take a good chunk of gems and convert them into others, like i'd rather trade all my emeralds for sapphires or Topazes for Amethysts and such.

Ablationer wrote:You can more easily and quickly just use the gem market to trade with someone anyway

And with that as a problem with my addon so far, just have it in a complex system.

It'd really be confusing to type this out even for me, so i'll just talk to you ingame or something about it bob. I think this could be a thing.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  BFG August 22nd 2014, 11:29 am

I have a better idea
Allow people to craft other gems using rubies and rubies only. There seems to be an anemic selection of things you can do with rubies and the ruby vat, so why not let people use them as a "stem cell" kind of gem? This would hopefully also establish rubies at a sort of base fiat currency that isn't hard cash so that people will start actually trading them again.

BFG

Back to top Go down

Post  BFG August 22nd 2014, 11:30 am

Although, not sure what respective crafting recipes for each gem conversion would be.

EDIT: Nope, wait, I have one.

Since Antiquarians have basically been stripped of the ability to buy anything useful aside from a Ruby Vat or a Distributor that only Gun Dealers can use, Antiquarians will now be able to buy a new type of artifact: Gem ores.

Gem ores would act as bases to tell the rubies what they should be crafted into when placed in the vat. Floating above the ore would be a 3D2D text screen telling the player the ratio of rubies needed to craft the gem type. I’d imagine each ore would be several thousand dollars based on what gem they craft rubies into.

Players would put the desired amount of rubies to be converted into the vat, then seal the craft with an ore.

BFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down