Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration

+7
Zoober
TheAngrySniper
Squirtle
BULL
Mr.Blue
RoboReptile
RaidTheGame
11 posters

Go down

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration Empty Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration

Post  RaidTheGame January 3rd 2014, 4:17 am

Name: Stephano (RaidTheGame)
SteamID: (Currently Unknown by Self)
Microphone: Yes.

I have had about 150 hours on the server, but when bob accidentally lost data to the server my hours has changed, Currently my hours are at 43hr , 02 Min , 53 Sec
My current rank is Operator, and for nearly 7 Months i have wanted to become an admin.
i have Greeted many people through out the server and always there when someone needs help. (My friend and i made me do a test to see how fast i was at responding and he said it was at least a split second) i have helped a friend out on helping new people know about the server he and i have spent nearly 50 minutes telling people whats' what about everything on the server.
I am now going to be on, everyday. i have spent most of my time helping people and helping people learn new things. (i have had to get a lung transplant on May 21 2013, I Literally thought i was going to die affraid ) I Am a very valuable person to the team. i am on everyday (Until 1/6/13 I have to go back to school, but until 3:30 pm i will be on that server)
I Have made everyone very happy by Not being to harsh and not being mean at all, i'm very nice when i'm on the server. If you need to know any more about me, just ask.  Very Happy

RaidTheGame

Back to top Go down

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration Empty Re: Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration

Post  RoboReptile January 3rd 2014, 6:37 am

Who dafaq are you?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration Empty Re: Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration

Post  Mr.Blue January 3rd 2014, 7:26 am

Just an outstanding player on the server. I understand that you were afk, but for someone as good of a staff member and a friend should of got this along time ago. Good job and thanks for putting effort in to this app unlike other people Wink.You even went so far that you wanted to share personal information to prove that you are strong enough to stay on this server and demote most of your time to this server. A true member of staff.

+Support

"My family think me playing the trumpet is a talent, but i think if you push to something with everything you got, you will be succesful" -Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  RaidTheGame January 3rd 2014, 11:51 am

RoboReptile wrote:Who dafaq are you?

I Am Bob's good friend. right now, my rank is an operator and i am showing my appreciation to be an Admin
My Steam name is RaidTheGame.
My Server name is Stephano.

RaidTheGame

Back to top Go down

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration Empty DuZ i AgRReE?

Post  BULL January 3rd 2014, 1:54 pm

*Walks around him and observes* I approove

He's pretty chill and funny. Think he would be a good admin because when the time comes to dicipline he knows what to do

+SUPPORT
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle January 3rd 2014, 2:16 pm

-Support
I wasn't a staff member back when you played, but I don't think anyone who hasn't been on the server for over a month should be able to get on for one day then ask for admin. It just doesn't make any sense. Even if you were the best operator possible you haven't been on the server and you only have 150 hours. I've heard from others that you were sick and had to stop because of your health so that is a very reasonable thing to be off the server, but you shouldn't be promoted just yet.

Last edited by Squirtle on January 3rd 2014, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper January 3rd 2014, 3:26 pm

You seem OK, but I hardly know who you are.

I'm neutral on this one.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober January 3rd 2014, 3:45 pm

I've been online a lot more recently and have met most of the new ops and admins since I wasn't on a lot for a while. Yet. I still have no idea who you are? Also admin is a rank that were not gonna just give everyone.

-Support
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  RaidTheGame January 3rd 2014, 3:59 pm

Zoober wrote:I've been online a lot more recently and have met most of the new ops and admins since I wasn't on a lot for a while. Yet. I still have no idea who you are? Also admin is a rank that were not gonna just give everyone.

-Support
I'm An operator on the server, i think i have met you though

RaidTheGame

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 3rd 2014, 7:05 pm

Bob's good friend...That means you get admin?
Stephano sounds familiar, but if I have seen you, you haven't done jack.

-Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 3rd 2014, 7:08 pm

Looks like you need to work up your reputation around the server again Stephano

sorry, but denied for now
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan January 4th 2014, 12:14 am

Ablationer wrote:Looks like you need to work up your reputation around the server again Stephano

sorry, but denied for now

I dimly recall your name way back when (a month?) ago when we were going through the list of greeters, OPs and Admins and getting rid of those long gone. Just hang around for awhile and give people a chance to get to know you more. From the few times we've hanged, you've been pretty chill, and I like that.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterDuck January 4th 2014, 5:33 am

Even tho it's denied. I'm still +supporting.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox January 4th 2014, 4:36 pm

Rejected

I barely know you, I heard you came on just for a few days, don't just come on the server and expect admin so soon, while other people on the hand have 200-300 and want it. I'd pick them. Sorry buddy but not anytime soon. Also we don't allow rank skips, you have to start out from the bottom.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle January 4th 2014, 10:46 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Rejected

I barely know you, I heard you came on just for a few days, don't just come on the server and expect admin so soon, while other people on the hand have 200-300 and want it. I'd pick them. Sorry buddy but not anytime soon. Also we don't allow rank skips, you have to start out from the bottom.
fox he is already operator, do some homework...
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Stephano's (RaidTheGame) Application For Administration Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox January 5th 2014, 2:06 am

Fak u
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down