Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties'

+3
RoboReptile
blazing banana
TheAngrySniper
7 posters

Go down

Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties' Empty Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties'

Post  TheAngrySniper October 24th 2013, 2:34 pm

Alright, first off I want to just say I have nothing against Lemarties, I hardly know him but his actions prompted me to make this thread.

Yesterday (October 23rd) roughly 10:00PM NST, I spawned as an Antlion guard and was fighting against cops and crims and ran past Lemarties who was on his admin character and he began to attack me. I asked if his character was a class that was to be included in RP and he said "I've put $60 into this server, I can do whatever I want." He then spawned himself some form of admin weapon, it fired a PC monitor at me and instantly killed me. While that was an annoyance, it costs 200BP to spawn as the Antlion guard and when I spawned I mysteriously died instantly costing me 400BP total.

Following this I went raider as a criminal and was capturing transit points, I notice that the Train Station was uncapped and while turning the corner it flashes that it is now under cop control and I see two cops, and only one admin. (Zoober was a civilian but I didn't see him due to wearing subdued clothes that matched the background.) Seeing one of the cops run away I instinctively shoot and kill the one standing on the transit point and then the one who was running away and I was then instantly kicked with no warning.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/828953749317198939/617991B95DF3B0103863C62D6C108352B1A388DD/

Following this I rejoin and ask why I was kicked, for interfering in admin affairs. Even though he was on top of a transit point capping it, with a teammate who was not involved and was actively engaging me. I asked why he couldn't have moved him very politely and he threatens me with keeping my mouth shut, even though I am being completely calm and simply asking a question.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/828953749317199809/75DB248577DAA61DAA5DAACBC4732B5599C5105B/

Again, I don't want to stir up any shit. I was told I should come here and post this at another admins discretion, I originally planned to keep it private.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties' Empty Re: Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties'

Post  blazing banana October 24th 2013, 6:45 pm

zoob you mute someone and tell them tobe quiet eventough has hasn't done annything wrong and just wants a explenation /this dissapoints me/ also zoob i have seen in other aguments you always choose the admins side before even thinking about the situation and ingoring the fact that admins can also fuck up

as for lemarties my opinion is that a simple apologie should do he clearly didnt see wat was going on / and learn to take critism as a form of advice not insult <--- i think im a good example for that
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties' Empty Re: Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties'

Post  RoboReptile October 24th 2013, 7:00 pm

Lemarties used the hax fists on you, thats what he ment by putting $60 in the server, for his donator weapon. And uh...Thats just lemarties, he likes to poop on people. But don't feel like it doesn't just happen to you, lemarties does it to everyone. Been there...Done that.

As for Zoob. I saw him mute you and was on the server but paid no attention to what was going on between you, but Zoob seemed to be in active combat since he killed me and you and you tried to kill him and he mutes you without warning and you getting kicked without warning too also makes me dissapointed of him for taking that kind of action like that. Its stuff like that is what gives unwanted attention, because i've been there, done that, and paid my consequence for my actions. I don't want Zoob to go through it too. So cut ur shiz zoob and think before you act.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorZoidberg October 24th 2013, 7:42 pm

This is a complaint about lemarties, not zoob, keep it like that, Zoob muted one guy in that picture, not 500, If you wanna complain about lemarties, go ahead, don't be a pussy and just mutter how much you hate him in your bed, stop ranting on about how zoob does this or zoob does that, he does it for a good reason, Angry was arguing with Lemarties and zoob knows how strict lemarties can be, he did him a favor by doing that. Also, you don't really have pics of lemarties kicking you, you have one of a chat and one of a kick box, thats not really enough to post a complaint about, sure people get kicked all the time, but to do it for this one kick? Sure Lemarties can be strict, you guys post shit about lemarties and eventually it dies out cause people know Lemarties is like God on here, he's still a good man.
DoctorZoidberg
DoctorZoidberg

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 24th 2013, 7:49 pm

DoctorZoidberg wrote:This is a complaint about lemarties, not zoob, keep it like that, Zoob muted one guy in that picture, not 500, If you wanna complain about lemarties, go ahead, don't be a pussy and just mutter how much you hate him in your bed, stop ranting on about how zoob does this or zoob does that, he does it for a good reason, Angry was arguing with Lemarties and zoob knows how strict lemarties can be, he did him a favor by doing that. Also, you don't really have pics of lemarties kicking you, you have one of a chat and one of a kick box, thats not really enough to post a complaint about, sure people get kicked all the time, but to do it for this one kick? Sure Lemarties can be strict, you guys post shit about lemarties and eventually it dies out cause people know Lemarties is like God on here, he's still a good man.
could not agree more
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 24th 2013, 10:01 pm

I never said Lemarties wasn't a good guy, I was asked to submit this complaint at another staff members discretion.

I've barely interacted with the guy, but every interaction before this was pleasant,

And being strict? He wasn't being strict, he was simply ignoring any reason and took anything that was said to him as a personal attack, that's not being strict, that's being ignorant. If a player can't converse with an admin about what is going on, then why even have this department to post complaints?
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 25th 2013, 12:51 am

Brother can be a shithead at time and I have to smack him to keep him in check.

I'm sure angry got annoyed at Brother using his fists when he was doing admin shit and so he talked back to him which got Brother angry because he can't deal with more than 1 thing at a time.

Angry is like Pyron or Formally, they're just in fight for the game, but at the same time they kinda get worked up easily when something is 1% unfair, like an admin using an admin weapon on them. Which admittedly is legitimate, but at the same time it was very likely Brother was doing some admin shit at the time. Which of course Angry couldn't have known of if he had just popped up on the scene.

Bottom line is : Brother needs to stop being so impatient and expect everyone to know right away he's doing admin shit, and stop kicking them when he kills him while they are on the other team and aren't aware that he's doing admin shit.

That's what I do, if I'm a cop, and doing admin shit with another cop, and then get headshotted from across the map, I'm just like : fuck   and teleport back to them, I'm not gonna kick the person who killed me because I know they were just playing the game as intended.

PS. I'm the one who asked Angry to post a complaint because I forget everything all the time and I don't want people to bottle up their anger over random shit because I forget to do something about it
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 25th 2013, 10:24 am

I didn't care that he was using an admin weapon, or that it was unfair. I've been killed in many other instances akin to this and it doesn't bother me.

What got me was being on an admin class, admining and being out of play, then 1-shoting me to make me lose 400BP total. I couldn't care less if I died, it's more of a challenge to follow up after, like a guardian or an antlion guard.

Anyway, thank you for clearing this all up bob.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 25th 2013, 8:00 pm

On the event of you getting randomly kicked Lemarties was no clipping in front of a person I was directly next to him nor was i subdued as I was a big bright renamon. You were kicked for killing the person we were discussing with in an admin situation.

On the event of me randomly muting you I told you to shhh to avoid you getting lemarties worked up as that never ends well. You continue so I mute you for a good 15s to avoid an arguement.

And on the event of getting killed by Lemarties I will not comment as I have not heard both sides of the story nor do I remember seeing this.
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties' Empty RE:

Post  Brother Lemarties October 27th 2013, 8:44 pm

ACCTUALLY In my defence. Everything you are describing happend between me and zoober. I killed you one time with the hax fists and you never said anything about it. Yeah I kicked you, because I was FLYING in MID AIR with zoober talking with a guy and you almost killed me like 2 times. So dont play innocent. I am a shit head once in a while but thats only if you piss me off. So do NOT play the innocent one here. Its sad to see that you would do this when you know you have the wrong Idea
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 28th 2013, 8:49 am

I'm not going to say anymore than I'm not playing innocent, I killed that player, it's included in my post. Perhaps it was wrong, but then being immediately kicked for not seeing an admin on a split second decision? Regardless, this is all done and over with now and I hope we can still play in the server without this bothering us.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 30th 2013, 9:30 am

Brother Lemarties wrote:ACCTUALLY In my defence
Complaint against 'Brother Lemarties' Demotivation.us_SHHHH-ITS-OK-Youve-been-preparing-for-this-your-whole-life.-_134618100236
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down