Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really... Brother Lemarties

4 posters

Go down

Really... Brother Lemarties Empty Really... Brother Lemarties

Post  bachholiday June 11th 2013, 11:25 pm

Your admin abusing and keeping on dropping us for no reason, bringing people to the train tracks=death, you were demoted from mob boss and then i change into it then you change my job to medic. affraid . I do not want you to be on this server. AND NOW, WHEN I CALL OTHER ADMINS TO TALK ABOUT YOU, YOU GIMP ME!
Laughing

Last edited by bachholiday on June 11th 2013, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : JUST HAPPEND NOW, wrong spelling)

bachholiday

Back to top Go down

Really... Brother Lemarties Empty Re: Really... Brother Lemarties

Post  dantay456 June 12th 2013, 1:59 am

Your a stupid idiot and you were annoying the hell out of us asking retarded questions and giving us false information and if you were remotely smart you could denie the stupid recall of all criminals but you didn't so I - this message

dantay456

Back to top Go down

Really... Brother Lemarties Empty RE

Post  Jarabinky June 12th 2013, 7:42 am

to be honest we all voted on having you gimped it was your own dam fault...calling us every 5 seconds something didnt go your way...
Jarabinky
Jarabinky

Back to top Go down

Really... Brother Lemarties Empty RE: Bach

Post  Brother Lemarties June 12th 2013, 8:43 am

Dude, i Brought the people to the tracks of death for a good laugh cuz it was late. Secondly, you kept asking for admins and you would just be like "CAN I HAVE A BEE EFF GEE" and we kept telling you to be quiet. So it got annoying after a while to see you spamming the chat box for ADMIN, ADMUNNNNN ADMINNN!!!! then finally some one comes and you just say, can i have a BFG. so i decided to gimp you because the other players wanted you to shut up. With all due respect to you as a player, If you don't like the way I handle things, there are plenty of other servers around. -Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Really... Brother Lemarties Empty Re: Really... Brother Lemarties

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down