Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

+9
The Real Johnny
OldRavensFan
Mister Fantastic Fox
MotherDucks
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
blazing banana
Grampa
Ablationer
Walkthroughmaster33
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

Post  RoboReptile January 18th 2014, 11:56 am

I think you want the admin rank a little too much. Like a lifetime goal. Especially because you keep bringing this topic up.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

Post  Squirtle January 19th 2014, 2:35 am

RoboReptile wrote:I think you want the admin rank a little too much. Like a lifetime goal. Especially because you keep bringing this topic up.
I completely agree, I think the only reason bob gave it to him was because he wouldn't shut up about it.
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 19th 2014, 5:45 am

Yeah except unlike both of you Walk is on the server every single day, so there's that.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 19th 2014, 2:21 pm

I actually was twice more active than him (Maybe even more) but after that Christmas event, forget it. All chances are lost.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 19th 2014, 2:26 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I actually was twice more active than him (Maybe even more) but after that Christmas event, forget it. All chances are lost.
How do you know that were in different time zones your on at different times at me so you cant accuse me of being on less than you we only rarely meet when we get that one matching hour or some shit and we don't  even meet then anymore

Aslo what does the other part mean about the Christmas event, me being on more or you?
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 19th 2014, 2:35 pm

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) - Page 3 Its-ma10
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 January 19th 2014, 2:55 pm

Walk is gud DOUBLE +SUPPORT
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle January 20th 2014, 1:56 am

Ablationer wrote:Yeah except unlike both of you Walk is on the server every single day, so there's that.
\
too bad this isnt a robo or a squirtle admin application is it? it isnt about comparing him to us bob
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 20th 2014, 2:13 am

Squirtle wrote:
Ablationer wrote:Yeah except unlike both of you Walk is on the server every single day, so there's that.
\
too bad this isnt a robo or a squirtle admin application is it? it isnt about comparing him to us bob
Then why are you guys making it into a comparing shit (mainly Robo, squritle not really)
Comparing is very hard for you guys since I'm some of the few staff that are in Europe.
And if your comparing how much you've seen me then you would really on that much cause we've only met like 3 times in my entire time on the server.

Last edited by Walkthroughmaster33 on January 20th 2014, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 20th 2014, 2:29 am

Squirtle wrote:
\

Then why does it matter to you who I make admin or not and the reasons for it?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 20th 2014, 11:32 am

Squirtle wrote:
\
too bad

Ablationer wrote:Then why does it matter to you

Because bob, his knowledge of owning a server allows him to think that he knows what people to trust. Surtitle, start deciding stuff on your OWN server, that's why you have it. Its yours, do whatever, this server is bob's, he can do whatever.

Are we going to stop here?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg January 20th 2014, 3:02 pm

You know what? I damn well support Walkthrough. Hell of a guy, earned my respect a long time back, clocks in countless hours.

He's earned admin, after the amount of work, and dedication, he has tossed into the server.

If there's one person I trust most with the status besides the Real Oldfags on here ( Like Bob, Hewbiee, ect. ), it's Walkthrough.

Robo, you're a great guy. And with a bit more time, I'm POSITIVE that you could earn the title too.

TL;DR: +Support, go get them, you glorious bastard.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3