Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request

+9
brittanyvv
ThreeDawg
DUCKSONQWAK
TheAngrySniper
Ablationer
Zoober
dexon
Swixko
Hewbiee
13 posters

Go down

Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request  Empty Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request

Post  Hewbiee October 8th 2013, 11:48 am

Position Going for: Admin

Server Time: almost 4 months

Server Hours (+300Hrs) Estimate, I just can't remember exactly but i know for sure it's well in the three hundreds

Why Do I Deserve Admin?

Well Id say i deserve admin mainly my devotion, and my hard efforts, But mainly I feel i should get this promotion for my connection with everyone on the server. Lots of people enjoy my company, weather or not they wish to admit that I myself have heard people say it but i don't act on it a whole lot, I simply smile behind my computer screen and, love the work that i do for the server.  At first when i got on this server  I had the intention Of completely being an ass, But when i met the people on here i fell in love and because of the servers infatuation on me it had redirected my intentions, A zeal for bad soon became A zeal for good.  And so i took a mental Oath to Protect and ensure the safety of its users, and well I have kept good on that Oath this long, I haven't failed as Operator, So i will not if Promoted Admin, Basically I want this for those times when Bob Isn't on and there's someone who wants a texture change or color change etc. But now before some say well you left for awhile, My apologies, My friend Marrisa Rodriguez had past away In July and she was only 15, I knew her for 3years I had to be there, for her brother, I hadn't found out about her passing away until 10days after because i was so busy then trying to get Admin on bob's at the time and i had been ignoring texts and calls, Because of my pursuits.  I just want another chance at this promotion, Now that i have a clear head of focus. Thank you for reading this.  P.S. If     Brother.L, Mr.Fox, Casdin, Or Even Bob Be gentle lol Anyway reader thank you for taking the time to make my time have it's own worth.

P.S. I Got Little Birdie Legz

Last edited by Hewbiee on October 9th 2013, 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request  Empty Re: Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request

Post  Swixko October 8th 2013, 1:50 pm

I think you would be a decent admin except you have pissed off a lot of people in the past and are very immature.
Swixko
Swixko

Back to top Go down

Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request  Empty Re: Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request

Post  Hewbiee October 8th 2013, 2:08 pm

thx Swixx -_- Need I remind It's merely having fun as you work and not being a Stiff But Ive taken Bigger Critics
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon October 8th 2013, 4:00 pm

+support

You're funny and you seems to do a great job. Whatever might happen between us, i think you can be a great admin,

(Anyways, on a tous nos petits défauts. rabbit )

bounce
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hewbiee October 8th 2013, 4:51 pm

Thank you Dexon Highly Appreciated, I know we didn't always see eye to eye but Your awesome yourself
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 9th 2013, 12:07 am

-SUPPORT! +SUPPORT! Hewbiee(BroBot) Is a great staff member at the time can take things seriously and have fun still when he isn't doing anything important. He takes what he does very seriously and made a very well written app. I just wish it used proper capitals and etc. but that's just me.

P.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  Hewbiee October 9th 2013, 12:22 am

I know Zoobie, my punctuation is Atrocious, But i love you and i Thank you
. ~^_^~
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 9th 2013, 4:53 am

please don't make that face
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hewbiee October 9th 2013, 9:12 am

What Face (BooB) Hmmm ? You Mean this face ~^_^~
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 9th 2013, 9:32 am

yeah it makes you look like a cum-guzzling faggot
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hewbiee October 9th 2013, 10:16 am

Fine I was bored of it anyway HMph
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 9th 2013, 4:00 pm

Well, after playing with this anus licker for a good while now, I gotta give him my support. Great guy and knows what he's doing.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  DUCKSONQWAK October 9th 2013, 6:04 pm

I support Hewbiee because hes a great player is lots of fun very nice and serious when need be

DUCKSONQWAK

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 9th 2013, 6:34 pm

I support BroBot.

Why?

Because BroBot.

Oh yah, and it's deffers not because he's always been a decent mediator, good kind of ' Fuck around ' guy, fun, and knows when to overall nut up n shut up, take the ban ' To Da Man '.

TL;DR: He knows how to administrate, and slam a slimy buggah with the boot.

<3 dis guy.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  brittanyvv October 9th 2013, 8:45 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I SUPPORT THIS FAG I love you I love you  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

brittanyvv

Back to top Go down

Post  boba the fett (cody) October 9th 2013, 10:02 pm

i like your bird legs hew! good luck on getting admin. you got my vote.elephant ... why the fuck is there an elephant emoticon?

boba the fett (cody)

Back to top Go down

Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request  Empty You will be good admin!!!

Post  Lazy Llama October 10th 2013, 12:47 am

You are a funny guy wich want to help so much people. I saw what you try to do to help like push away pissing off 9 years old kids and according your attention on people problem. There a lot of admin and operator but never give a fuck about little problem. You a great dude that have a kind heart for any type of problem. I mean, Bob, Dexon, Jhonny and other are good admin/operator but you are almost alway connected and playing (bob is alway connected but never play).

I just want to told you thta I support you and you will be a great admin.

Your sweet spitting horse/camel....

Lazy Llama (AKA The Bird)

Lazy Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 10th 2013, 1:34 pm

=neutral i really don't know here cause i never saw you opperate alot im not saying you are lazy or annything but I just cant judge on something that i haven't seen that mutch

im not gonna blindly support you cause i like you cause that would be unfair and make our community about sucking an admins dick in order to get rank
(wich is becomming a virus in all community's) i would ask you to give it some time
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hewbiee (BroBot For older players), Promotion Request  Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox October 13th 2013, 11:55 am

-Support I believe we should think and discuss about it more, after the many things I've heard I'm skeptical about it, but it's in my thoughts, I will have to discuss about it deeply with my peers.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down