Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snuffles operator application.

2 posters

Go down

Snuffles operator application.  Empty Snuffles operator application.

Post  DUCKSONQWAK October 7th 2013, 2:21 pm

Position requested: Operator.

First Name: Troy

Last Name: Patterson

Hours on server: 200+

Why I want this job?: Well when when I first joined this server it seemed almost like any other Gmod server out there, but after some inspection of the server I found that this server was absolutely amazing and really well done. After sinking quite a long time into this server (200+ Hrs) I have made some really great fiends and made some pretty swell memories from the (200+ hrs) amount of time I have been on this server. I love Gmod its almost like the only game I play from day-to-day (Other than Fallout 3/NV). I know almost every rule for the server and respect them. I will help defuse any out of control situation in a peaceful and mature manner, also I am willing to stop at any point in the game in what i'm doing on the server (unless already dealing with a situation) to help/guide any and all new players to the server have a great and memorable time on Bob's War DRP!!! So here comes the "cheesy" part of my application, while i have been on this server i have really grown to respect anything or anyone in it. I honestly feel like when ever i'm in this server, I feel as if i'm surrounded by family and friends, and I really feel I could share anything with you guy's! And that is the really cheesy part of my application but its honestly how I feel while on this server and its really nice to be surrounded by fun-loving people such as YOU guys out there to help/guide me on my difficult times and trust me I am going through something really difficult to cope with and the only people that are truly a there for me are the people of this server and my friends and family. Also i know to whoever is reading this probably has better things to do, but if you have read this far I really appreciate it. And if you have any suggestions to help improve my app or overall behavior on the server say it down in the comments below, pm me or Email me at: gamerblue9@gmail.com ! And thanks very much for reading my app!

I really want to help the server grow by being the best Operator ever!Very Happy 

DUCKSONQWAK

Back to top Go down

Snuffles operator application.  Empty Re: Snuffles operator application.

Post  DUCKSONQWAK October 7th 2013, 2:22 pm

also i'm on almost everyday so there it would help eliminate any shortage of admins on the server!

DUCKSONQWAK

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon October 8th 2013, 4:06 pm

How old are you ? Do not take it bad but you don't seems to be "ready" for it.
Plus, there's a big shit of load of operators for now (and admins)
I'm saying, no. Maybe in few months.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DUCKSONQWAK October 8th 2013, 4:42 pm

oh, ok I understand, thanks anyway Dexon, I appreciate the honesty Smile . tongue  Also i'm 16 years old.

DUCKSONQWAK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down