Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creeping jebus's creepy application

3 posters

Go down

Creeping jebus's creepy application Empty Creeping jebus's creepy application

Post  tomisord October 2nd 2013, 2:55 am

Hello, my name is Creeping Jebus, im sure youve heard the name,
I want to become respected (i already am respected in a way XD)
The reason i want to apply for respected OR above is that i want to be able to help out a bit more which i do quite a bit, for example i helped out like 4 new people in to the server, ive played a decent amount of time 270+ hours i believe and i want to try out a form of staff and see if i like it or not,
My age is 17, im a student

tomisord

Back to top Go down

Creeping jebus's creepy application Empty Re: Creeping jebus's creepy application

Post  Ablationer October 2nd 2013, 5:10 am

yeah
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Creeping jebus's creepy application Empty Re: Creeping jebus's creepy application

Post  blazing banana October 2nd 2013, 8:10 am

+support great guy with a creepy personality
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Creeping jebus's creepy application Empty Second app, people thought my first was rushed (true)

Post  tomisord October 4th 2013, 2:35 pm

Hello, my name is Creeping Jebus(ign), i'm sure you've seen the name in the kill display Razz
My first name (irl) is Thomas
I want to become respected (i already am respected in a way XD)
The reason i want to apply for respected OR above is that i want to be able to help out a bit more which i do quite a bit, for example i helped out like 4 new people in to the server, ive played a decent amount of time 270+ hours i believe and i want to try out a form of staff and see if i like it or not,
Ive monitored the server for a while, reporting douches etc, but what if theres no admin or anyone on to help? for example one day their were 2 prop spamming/pushers that literally gave the server a ping of 500+, luckily a admin came on just at the end of what they were doing.
My point is, i want to be there, i want to deal justice, i want to shit on the shit heads, i want to help, i want to play, i want to have fun
I do have previous experience as a moderator in a server i believe got shut down, it was a 50+ player server and i was almost the only mod ever on
to deal with the shitheads.

For those who ask my age is 17, im a student at a sports college

tomisord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 4th 2013, 3:54 pm

oh wait you're not the one I thought had a shitty app

i was thinking of JACKSOFF

okay yeah that works
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tomisord October 4th 2013, 5:02 pm

Does that mean...??

tomisord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down