Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physic's Operator/Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Physic's Operator/Mod Application Empty Physic's Operator/Mod Application

Post  Physics April 9th 2013, 1:33 pm

Name: Dawson Jensen IGN: Physics
Hobbies: My hobbies are playing computer games,xbox 360,and playing football

Experience: Co-owner on 2 servers,admin on 1 ttt server,and admin on 3 rp servers

Strict?:I can be a really strict person if i wanna be,the only time im really laid back is when either nobodys on,or everyone is obeying the rules

Why i deserve operator/or mod: I have 3 years of experience of admin work on roleplaying servers,I am mature,responsible, I am a Very helpfull person,I help anyone that needs help,and never give up on peoples problems until they are solved.I am very nice to players.I am also a very dependent person,confident,and encouraging person.I am on 2pm till 2-3am,i follow rules very well and know them in any situation,oh and i would like to also add,i know how to work ulx or Fadmin very well

What i plan on doing if i get it: What i plan on doing if i get it is help everyone that needs help,make sure everyone is safe and obeying rules,and making sure i do job my job good and proffesionally

Last edited by Physics on April 9th 2013, 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Physics

Back to top Go down

Physic's Operator/Mod Application Empty Physics Admin request

Post  Brother Lemarties April 9th 2013, 1:37 pm

Well, you and i had a few bumps in the road, due to some misunderstandings. But you know, no one is perfect. +1
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Physic's Operator/Mod Application Empty Re: Physic's Operator/Mod Application

Post  Physics April 9th 2013, 1:40 pm

Brother Lemarties wrote:Well, you and i had a few bumps in the road, due to some misunderstandings. But you know, no one is perfect. +1
Im sorry about that man,Love ya Very Happy

Physics

Back to top Go down

Physic's Operator/Mod Application Empty Re: Physic's Operator/Mod Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down