Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application

4 posters

Go down

The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application  Empty The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application

Post  FlameingBoss February 19th 2013, 5:20 pm

hey bob i was whoundering if i could be ranked up to superadmin be cuause only a few like casdin and bat man get on any more, you know me i dont abuse and use my power's to rp and i know how to use ulx and fadmin very whell im just putting this out their for your considor atoin

FlameingBoss

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application  Empty Re: The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application

Post  Casdin February 19th 2013, 5:57 pm

+Support

I've been on when he is and he does his job perfect and so far without complaints.
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application  Empty Re: The Chosen One's SuperAdmin application

Post  RoboReptile February 19th 2013, 7:04 pm

I do an don't support.
Superadmin is just like admin but can set acsess of people.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 19th 2013, 7:15 pm

I never really like making people super admin because it can do a lot of things that could potentially annoy the fuck out of me.

Like putting up playX, changing the weather, setting access, etc etc.

I'll think about it.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 20th 2013, 6:09 pm

Ablationer wrote:I never really like making people super admin because it can do a lot of things that could potentially annoy the fuck out of me.

Like putting up playX, changing the weather, setting access, etc etc.

I'll think about it.

All it will probably do is accidentally lag or mess up the server. I know this is is the same thing bob pretty much said but I am just saying being a superadmin is not important.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down