Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maldor Folkvar Application for something.

+4
m1saka
Walkthroughmaster33
TheJackamj
jtmj23
8 posters

Go down

Maldor Folkvar Application for something. Empty Re: Maldor Folkvar Application for something.

Post  jtmj23 February 19th 2015, 2:22 am

Zim is on every night and obviously he has expierence. He's clocked enough hours even though he didn't mention how many he has. He's mature, but still like to mess around and have fun. I think he could be a great op but idk if enough people even know him due to the fact that he only gets on at night. Although, this does have some advantages such as there are usually no admins on at that time. I'm going to stay neutral for now but I'm on the verge of giving you my support.

+Neutral-
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Maldor Folkvar Application for something. Empty Re: Maldor Folkvar Application for something.

Post  TheJackamj February 19th 2015, 1:11 pm

Please put in how much time you have on the server.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 February 20th 2015, 9:20 am

Ehm okay let me start this just because you've been here before, doesn't mean you can skip the whole why you qualify thing its like the main part of the application its required to be like at least a paragraph not like 3 sentences. Other than that eh weren't you demoted from SA and banned permanently? It has been a while so yea you could probably come back, but what is your current rank? Aren't you a user? Meaning you'd have to become a Server Greeter first.
Other than that I don't really know you so I can give you any + or - support.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  m1saka February 20th 2015, 5:45 pm

He's respected,walk.

m1saka

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 February 21st 2015, 4:53 pm

m1saka wrote:He's respected,walk.
Ahhh okay then yea you can go for operator as a next step up but as for supporting you I still can't say.
But you seem alright, so that's something I guess.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue February 21st 2015, 4:58 pm

POST ON NEW WEBSITE ASK AROUND FOR THE LINK CAUSE I DON'T know it, what is your accual full name on the server, and uh hours, if you been on the server since 2011 you should have known that the first rank besides sg is operator not moderator
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Frost February 21st 2015, 10:42 pm

Here's link the new website: http://bob.dexontech.net/forum/index.php
Ice Frost
Ice Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon February 21st 2015, 11:29 pm

No, soon this forum will close and you'll have to go on the new one. For now, nobody is posting on the new one.
But you should copy your post to the new forum.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 22nd 2015, 4:14 pm

it's fine for now

ok so what rank are you expecting exactly? you're an old member but at the same time there's some stuff you seem to be unaware of, like some details on some of the rules, etc.

I'm think OP for now just to y'know get you time to get yourself wet
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj February 22nd 2015, 5:36 pm

Ablationer wrote: get yourself wet
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down