Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beheaded Kamikazes Application

2 posters

Go down

Beheaded Kamikazes Application Empty Beheaded Kamikazes Application

Post  Bloodman123 February 16th 2013, 6:07 am

In game name: [RCJ] Beheaded Kamikaze

Current rank: My rank is a regular user.

Want to become: I would love to be an Admin and possibly a Super Admin if chosen by Bob

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a mic.

Earlier experience: My earlier experience on Garry's Mod was i usually played around in the sandbox then went on to the legacy browser to find more games, I found DarkRP and i loved it, I became admin three times, But those servers are closed now due to the new update.

Will you be more active on the forums in the future: Yes, I will be more active on the forums than normal.

How often do you play on DarkRP: I play DarkRP usually up to long as to 2 hours maybe a day, Maybe more.

How many total hours do you have of Garry's Mod: 1967 Hours

Why should I pick you: That is your choice for you to pick me, But i think you should pick me due because i am experienced as an Admin/Super Admin and know the rules off by heart and have a clear understanding of how to control a situation, I know i must listen to both sides before choosing the right action/punishment, I just want to keep the server flowing and keep the players happy with the server so that they will come back and enjoy, Not to be angry and never come back.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34667506

I Hope you liked my application Razz

Last edited by Bloodman123 on February 16th 2013, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add Colour :3)
Bloodman123
Bloodman123

Back to top Go down

Beheaded Kamikazes Application Empty Re: Beheaded Kamikazes Application

Post  Ablationer February 16th 2013, 7:12 am

Right now our admin list is full, but I'll keep you in mind.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down