Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portalboy's Admin App'

2 posters

Go down

Portalboy's Admin App' Empty Portalboy's Admin App'

Post  Portalboy February 6th 2013, 7:08 pm

Hello, and welcome to the aperture science computer aided enrichment center.
We hope your breif detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.
Your specimen has been processed, and you are now ready to begin the test proper.
Keep in mind that although fun and learning are the primary goals of all aperture science activities, Serious injuries may occur.
For your own safety, and the safety of others, please refrain from IDRNAENHIANTRHI?DONDE ESTA EL BANIOS?ARghAQRHYrtsHarthy!!!!!
I'm back. The Portalboy will receive Admin in 3.
Anyways, I am here to request the Admination of myself, as I am fond of good gameplay, not involving random demotes, Raging, RDM and propblock. It is for this reason that I feel it is neccacary for more good admins to join the force, and although I am usually against being admin because you cannot enjoy gameplay with someone yelling "Admin to meee!!!1" every 10 seconds, it has become apperent to me that I could be of great help to this server.
I am confident that I can play as an admin while still retaining a lot of fun in coming and playing because having the ~ Vs + war usually gets all the RDMer's energy out on eachother, and not civillians.
Unfortunately, there are still idiots that come for the sole purpose of getting Perma'd, and those are who I wish to join the force to guard against. I am relatively new to the server, but I have much experience with server hosting/Dark RPs in the past, and have been around the internet a few times now.

So for the sake of the server, and the sake of it's Players,
I would like to apply for Admin to covertly stop the foolish RDMing minges who wish to cause mass pandamonium and turmoil throughout the server. A stealthy, undercover approach is my speciality, hopefully kicking/banning without anyone knowing who did exept other admins, so I can remain anonymous and catch the rulebreakers on-guard when they try to shank me or hit me with a bathtub.

Sincerely,
-Portalboy

Portalboy

Back to top Go down

Portalboy's Admin App' Empty Re: Portalboy's Admin App'

Post  Ablationer February 7th 2013, 2:29 am

So far you've been pretty alright on the server, and I'm always glad to see someone preferring Yamakazi, since it's the class that requires the best speed and reflexes.

But as far as I know, you've only been on the server for a few days, less than a week. So I'll have to wait for you to have been on the server for longer than that to see. Maybe like a week, week and a half, or something
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down