Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm done with gmod (Maybe)

5 posters

Go down

I'm done with gmod (Maybe) Empty I'm done with gmod (Maybe)

Post  Pyron August 17th 2014, 2:14 am

Hey guys just wanted to say that I might be done with gmod and bob's once college starts September 2nd.
I'm getting a job and life's turning up more socially for me so yeah, so far it looks I most likely will not be on much anymore. I may join once every now and then for an occasional hello but don't expect me to be on for more than like 10 minutes. Then again I may have a more open schedule (if I cant find a job, thanks Obama) and may play other steam games or bobs a bit. There's also the possibility my schedule will be totally leaving me free time out the ass on certain days and it may seem like nothings changed so I don't know. If my schedule is packed then I'm resigning because I am better as a summer staff cuz, y'know school's out. The good news is if I feel generous ill give out my stuff(inventory with at least 100+mil in guns and stuff), Bull will be on much more taking my place time wise, and you don't have to worry about being pissed off with me being on and being a smart conservative investor. Other random notes are I will keep in touch with bob on his promising looking new game, and steam mobile ill be on if you wanna send me a message. If I have a moderate amount of time I will spend it much more now on 7 days to die, space engineers, dead island 2(when it comes out), doom 4(please don't suck dick.), or I'll be out a lot. There's also a slight possibility that if I hang onto steam or gmod I'll be back during next summer. Lots of possibilities and outcomes, we'll all see, but this is a heads up for whomever cares. Sorry for the scatter brain jotting down of notes, it's 2:15 am don't break my balls here. Thanks, leave any feedback or questions here and I'll be political in answering them.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

I'm done with gmod (Maybe) Empty Re: I'm done with gmod (Maybe)

Post  Pyron August 17th 2014, 2:17 am

Oh yeah almost forgot my birthday is in 4 days so yea there's that
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer August 17th 2014, 4:59 am

fucking pyron
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj August 17th 2014, 3:56 pm

Pyron wrote:smart conservative investor.
lol
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

I'm done with gmod (Maybe) Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox August 18th 2014, 11:00 am

Been trying to find a job myself, really hard- even for the most simple things like Subway- I honestly figured the market manager didin't like me because of my appearance(No I did not look sloppy.)
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke August 18th 2014, 12:55 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Been trying to find a job myself, really hard- even for the most simple things like Subway- I honestly figured the market manager didin't like me because of my appearance(No I did not look sloppy.)

Well you are a Fox, sooo....
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer August 18th 2014, 1:28 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Been trying to find a job myself, really hard- even for the most simple things like Subway- I honestly figured the market manager didin't like me because of my appearance(No I did not look sloppy.)
pics or didnt happen
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down