Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned....

4 posters

Go down

Banned.... Empty Banned....

Post  dirtbag49 July 21st 2014, 9:09 pm

Today i got banned for "annoyance to the server" when i did nothing but shoot a Fatman at a Big Cheese and it killed a gunmacer who was in an admin sit, then they banned me for 2 days and told me to cry into my pillow in my ban. It was one accidental rdm and they fucking banned me, Also they banned me for Spamming Admin chat.. Which i never did i reported something and no one came so i reported again then they tped to me and banned me.. I would like an unban plz.

ingame name:Creepasbecreepin33
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:79450271

dirtbag49

Back to top Go down

Banned.... Empty Re: Banned....

Post  Drako July 21st 2014, 9:46 pm

No you wernt spamming but you were using admin chat and typing in stupid things. I told you many times not to do it and still did it. Also you were disrespecting me and other staff members. Why would you shoot a fatman in admin sit -_- i was there to witness it. If you are in a admin sit you do nothing but listen and reply and you are pretty lucky that it was just a two day ban instead of a perm because you broke so many rules.
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Banned.... Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 21st 2014, 10:32 pm

I upped the ban to a complete 6 days. One reason? Because you were an SG/staff rank before and you know better than to be stupid and troll the server. Sit there and learn what you did. kthxbye.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtbag49 July 21st 2014, 10:57 pm

Mister fox when was i ever a stupid troll?? i used a fatman during a sit because i was being shot by the Big Chese guy on the hill. and the radius on the fatman i didnt know of so it killed the gunmacer next to me aswell.

dirtbag49

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile July 22nd 2014, 5:56 pm

Drako wrote: Why would you shoot a fatman in admin sit -_- i was there to witness it. If you are in a admin sit you do nothing but listen and reply...

Creepas, do you not read replys? And Drako has a point. You don't fire a fatman at one person, and you also don't fire a fatman during a sit, let alone shoot anyone during a sit. Doesn't matter if someone is shooting.

Fox is also right. You should know better since you were a SG. Your stories are becoming more unbelievable the more BS you put into the story. And the ban was 100% justified which is why fox stretched it to 6 days because 2 days is being too nice. I bet the staff are getting sick of you already.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down