Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff meeting 27/6/2014

2 posters

Go down

Staff meeting 27/6/2014 Empty Staff meeting 27/6/2014

Post  Nizzie June 28th 2014, 12:52 pm

We didn't talk about much this week because of the absence of Bob but I will post what we talk about here.

First I will be starting up the staff test starting today, When I choose you I require you to be in TS in my private room so no one can sneak around and try and get the questions i'm going to be asking. I will be trying to do at least one random person a day so be ready.

Second we talked about map changes. Most said we do them to much so fine, Try not to change the map more then once then every 4 or so hours and "event maps" as peopled called them last night are for about an hour. So like don't keep the damn map on Night fever for three damn hour and let people farm gems.

EDIT: We won't be using City 23 as a map anymore because some people can't see the map.

Third Fox is starting his Fag Group back up with games nights and shit. More info ask him.

Also if you come to me saying there is a hack and he needs to be banned make sure he IS hacking and its not something like the freezing glitch because it can get someone banned for a misunderstanding. So please MAKE SURE YOU ARE 100% SURE.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff meeting 27/6/2014 Empty Re: Staff meeting 27/6/2014

Post  RoboReptile June 28th 2014, 3:12 pm

Thanks Niz
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down