Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corben277's Op app

+3
RoboReptile
Walkthroughmaster33
corben277
7 posters

Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty Corben277's Op app

Post  corben277 June 15th 2014, 11:01 pm

Quitting server for awhile

Last edited by corben277 on June 18th 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Made the qualify longer)

corben277

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty Re: Corben277's Op app

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 16th 2014, 12:31 am

Ok you got the format but you just can't have only 1 line as your 'why do you qualify' part you need more than that.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty Made longer

Post  corben277 June 16th 2014, 12:48 am

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:Ok you got the format but you just can't have only 1 line as your 'why do you qualify' part you need more than that.

Okay so i made it longer thanks for the help ;3

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 16th 2014, 1:01 am

corben277 wrote:
Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:Ok you got the format but you just can't have only 1 line as your 'why do you qualify' part you need more than that.

Well I can say that it is longer buy it could be longer and its really the main part of the application so just make it as long as possible with good information also banning is an admin thing not operator
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  corben277 June 16th 2014, 1:42 am

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:
corben277 wrote:

Well I can say that it is longer buy it could be longer and its really the main part of the application so just make it as long as possible with good information also banning is an admin thing not operator
so do i kick as op xD or do i ban if necessary and no admin on xD

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 16th 2014, 2:11 am

I'll be honest here, I really don't think you should be Op nor do I think you should even be greeter for a few reasons;

1. You mislead people, i've seen it.

2. You complain how you've greeted like 3 people. Greeting is easier than dealing with calls. And dealing with calls is easy.

3. You act too immature. I'm trying to remember why I think this. But I know this. Tired...

Overall I think you're just not fit for the job. If you don't do your server greeter job well then I don't think Operator will do it for you. Seems you only want to jump the gun and kick and ban whoever is being complained about. Cause it seems all you want is powers. How will you help the community? How will you this and how will you that? Anyone can say "I can help with..." Yes, but how?

Maybe if you took these three reasons (I'll edit this post on the 3rd thing when I remember...I honestly remember only that I saw you do something that made me think this.) into consideration and fixed them, then maybe next time you make your app (If you don't make it.) i'll give you a support.

Sorry but it's just my observation and opinion.

-Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  corben277 June 16th 2014, 3:27 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I'll be honest here, I really don't think you should be Op nor do I think you should even be greeter for a few reasons;

1. You mislead people, i've seen it.

2. You complain how you've greeted like 3 people. Greeting is easier than dealing with calls. And dealing with calls is easy.

3. You act too immature. I'm trying to remember why I think this. But I know this. Tired...

Overall I think you're just not fit for the job. If you don't do your server greeter job well then I don't think Operator will do it for you. Seems you only want to jump the gun and kick and ban whoever is being complained about. Cause it seems all you want is powers. How will you help the community? How will you this and how will you that? Anyone can say "I can help with..." Yes, but how?

Maybe if you took these three reasons (I'll edit this post on the 3rd thing when I remember...I honestly remember only that I saw you do something that made me think this.) into consideration and fixed them, then maybe next time you make your app (If you don't make it.) i'll give you a support.

Sorry but it's just my observation and opinion.

-Support
first of all i never mislead i mess around with the admin then i tell the new person only kill cops if he is criminal, second if i need to act more mature i act it is a game that is why i can act crazy and do what i like not like real life, third i greet people and it is easy all you do is tell them how to play and how not to get banned which i find easy for me if you watch me greet ever you would see.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 16th 2014, 3:30 pm

I have watched you greet. Or it would've been dumb for me to post my reply like I did.

You do mislead saying that you HAVE to be greeted when it is an optional thing. This usually causes players to leave the server because they don't want to be forced into doing something that they don't have to do. You also don't cover everything and you find it hard to greet several people.

Again, it's my observation.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty They leave if they want to

Post  corben277 June 16th 2014, 5:40 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I have watched you greet. Or it would've been dumb for me to post my reply like I did.

You do mislead saying that you HAVE to be greeted when it is an optional thing. This usually causes players to leave the server because they don't want to be forced into doing something that they don't have to do. You also don't cover everything and you find it hard to greet several people.

Again, it's my observation.

i dont force i just say you will probly get banned if they run away.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  boomclear June 16th 2014, 6:58 pm

Said "haft" -Support

boomclear

Back to top Go down

Post  boomclear June 16th 2014, 6:59 pm

haft
haft/Submit
noun
the handle of a knife, ax, or spear.
synonyms: handle, shaft, hilt, butt, stock, grip, handgrip, helve, shank More
verb
verb: haft; 3rd person present: hafts; past tense: hafted; past participle: hafted; gerund or present participle: hafting
provide (a blade, ax head, or spearhead) with a haft.

boomclear

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 16th 2014, 7:00 pm

[My last post on this unless it's a different subject of the matter]

That's not what happened when you kept teleporting a new guy to you when he kept running away. That's when I corrected you saying it's optional to be greeted.

Just deal with my -support, don't have to try to argue with me about what i've SEEN and WATCHED so you don't look bad. I'm not trying to harass you or get you into trouble, I want you to correct your mistakes for the future. Like Bob has said, there's (almost) never too many staff when the server is almost always full.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty read

Post  corben277 June 16th 2014, 7:22 pm

RoboReptile wrote:[My last post on this unless it's a different subject of the matter]

That's not what happened when you kept teleporting a new guy to you when he kept running away. That's when I corrected you saying it's optional to be greeted.

Just deal with my -support, don't have to try to argue with me about what i've SEEN and WATCHED so you don't look bad. I'm not trying to harass you or get you into trouble, I want you to correct your mistakes for the future. Like Bob has said, there's (almost) never too many staff when the server is almost always full.
i never asked he always ran before i could ask do you want to be greeted. also thanks for the info

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 17th 2014, 3:57 am

How are we still having problems with this?
If a new person runs away or is not complying to be greeted let him go, he doesn't want to be greated thus will be dealt full punishment by the operators or admins.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty Nope

Post  corben277 June 17th 2014, 11:30 pm

Nope

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 18th 2014, 3:36 am

corben277 wrote:Nope
What nope?
Most superadmins have said thats the way it works even bob said it if I remember correctly.
You know wha I'm getting the felling your just bumping this thread so you can get operator faster, well if that is true, stop, seriously that attitude is never going to get you prmoted its only going to get you demoted. Also don't just post stupid shit like "nope" or "hi" on applications it just gets in the way and gets really annoying post responses to people's feedback if necessary and not just "thanks for your support" but also answer questions they have and you don't need to respond to everything only if they ask you questions or something and try to respond to multiple at the same time if possible to keep the while thing clean and easy to get through.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan June 18th 2014, 2:38 pm

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:
corben277 wrote:Nope
What nope?
Most superadmins have said thats the way it works even bob said it if I remember correctly.
You know wha I'm getting the felling your just bumping this thread so you can get operator faster, well if that is true, stop, seriously that attitude is never going to get you prmoted its only going to get you demoted. Also don't just post stupid shit like "nope" or "hi" on applications it just gets in the way and gets really annoying post responses to people's feedback if necessary and not just "thanks for your support" but also answer questions they have and you don't need to respond to everything only if they ask you questions or something and try to respond to multiple at the same time if possible to keep the while thing clean and easy to get through.

Agreed.

-SUPPORT
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  MotherDucks June 18th 2014, 3:03 pm

Also don't just post stupid shit like "nope" or "hi" on applications it just gets in the way and gets really annoying post responses to people's feedback if necessary and not just "thanks for your support" but also answer questions they have and you don't need to respond to everything only if they ask you questions or something and try to respond to multiple at the same time if possible to keep the while thing clean and easy to get through.

Longest run on sentence 2014 Very Happy
MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Op app Empty First of all

Post  corben277 June 18th 2014, 9:29 pm

MotherDucks wrote:Also don't just post stupid shit like "nope" or "hi" on applications it just gets in the way and gets really annoying post responses to people's feedback if necessary and not just "thanks for your support" but also answer questions they have and you don't need to respond to everything only if they ask you questions or something and try to respond to multiple at the same time if possible to keep the while thing clean and easy to get through.

i was saying nope to a question so stop and second my steam is broken

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 19th 2014, 2:17 am

corben277 wrote:
MotherDucks wrote:Also don't just post stupid shit like "nope" or "hi" on applications it just gets in the way and gets really annoying post responses to people's feedback if necessary and not just "thanks for your support" but also answer questions they have and you don't need to respond to everything only if they ask you questions or something and try to respond to multiple at the same time if possible to keep the while thing clean and easy to get through.

i was saying nope to a question so stop and second my steam is broken
Still don't just post "nope" quote the question then answer it and give reasons and explanations not just "no" it's really annoying. We want the explanation with the comment not later.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 19th 2014, 3:24 pm

No more bumping this thread to everyone's email and arguing. We will discuss this at the meeting.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum