Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Team jobs

3 posters

Go down

New Team jobs Empty New Team jobs

Post  OwenDaKid May 28th 2014, 11:06 pm

Electrician & Black-Hat

Theirs lately been a lack of tactics on the server. I feel with these new class I'm about to suggest that the server would rejoice. First thing, Is I would like to see the removal of Mayor and Mob Boss. They honestly can be annoying at times. Random teleports etc. In regards to the tactical play, I would like to see 2 new classes; Electrician & Black-Hat. These two classes are exactly the same, beside the teams. In theory each classes would have equipment points, Equipment points basically limit the amount of tools you can purchase. In lieu of the Mayor/Boss's team voice chat, Electricians/Black-Hats could deploy a radio beacon, Basically any voice (from team) that is spoken with in a moderate proximity would be heard from the Electricians whole team. Then next equipment I have in mind is something like a smaller down sized version of the beacon. I was also thinking up the idea of equipment jacking, for example a black hat would have 2 equipment max but they can steal the enemys' equipment. I would label these classes as team support/Tactic.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

New Team jobs Empty Re: New Team jobs

Post  Ablationer May 29th 2014, 3:21 am

I already said I wasn't gonna make anything new for the old server because I focus on 2.0 now
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

New Team jobs Empty Re: New Team jobs

Post  Nizzie June 2nd 2014, 10:21 am

Yeah well.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down