Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haze/Jack Noir's Application

2 posters

Go down

Haze/Jack Noir's Application Empty Haze/Jack Noir's Application

Post  Haze March 21st 2014, 7:35 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Dylan

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: 163 hours, 48m as of the time of writing.

Why do you think you qualify?: I've seen a lot go on on the server. I see a deficit of authority a lot, where there just isn't anyone around to manage the masses and what not. I've had administration positions multiple times in the past (TPSGaming superadmin, Exodus Gaming (defunct) super admin, Lunar Nature (also defunct) super admin, Modified Gaming permanent-moderator...) and I feel I am good at handling positions of authority. It is one of my few skills! Heh. Regardless, I'm mature enough to handle the work, I'm fair, orderly and I frequent the server often, if not every day. The server is important to me and I'd like to keep it clean and free of rule-breakers. I am tolerant of admin spam, I am hard-working, I am eager to help and I am passionate about the server's well being. I've already helped the server out as a greeter and as a normal user, having reported two glitches (the Raptor 50 supergun glitch and the Corrosive-Goliath glitch) instead of abusing them.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7095639

Haze

Back to top Go down

Haze/Jack Noir's Application Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox March 21st 2014, 9:20 pm

I have reviewed this topic and the application and I believe you will be more than nessicary for the job, I find you to be a mature though obviously caring character who likes to have fun. I respect that. Just don't make me regret this, If you have any questions or concerns ask me first.
Thank you.

Accepted
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down