Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology

5 posters

Go down

Apology Empty Apology

Post  Dongs March 2nd 2014, 5:52 pm

Hey Bob, I apologize for what I said, I know you were stressed and I didn't think it would a deal to say that I did not mean it negatively I thought you were talking about the crashes and that why I meant to say innocently "Maybe a new host would fix it." In sorry though. I am in the wrong and I feel awful. You work so hard and try. If I get unbanned or not I'm still sorry, I didn't mean anything bad by this. This server is my home I'm seriously feeling so shitty right now because of what happened and mostly because I just made the situation worst. So accept this apology please? Sad dearest regards, Dongs.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Apology Empty Re: Apology

Post  RoboReptile March 2nd 2014, 6:00 pm

See? This is what i've been talking about?

Aaaaaaand there goes your chance of being an administrator on the server. Your trust just went poof.
I know you're thinking otherwise, but ya. If you get something like this, don't expect any rank...Ever.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 2nd 2014, 6:10 pm

I know

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer March 3rd 2014, 2:15 am

First it's not the host the problem, it's source dedicated server, what I need in order to run a Gmod server in the first place. The host only provides me with a server box, a computer, but what I do with it is entirely up to me. There could be anything on there, a CSS server, a Minecraft server, a Rust server, whatever. (I'm not gonna make any of those, though.)

Second, I've had enough of your goddamn remarks when you clearly don't know shit about server hosting. It's fine if you don't but then don't talk out of your fucking ass and try to tell me how to run my shit when you don't know how it works. Either you talk about what you know or your keep your mouth shut, I don't need comments from the peanut gallery. I deal with enough shit as it is. If there was an easy fix, I'd have already done it.

I'll unban you eventually if you stop being annoying.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 3rd 2014, 7:44 am

I realize that I do talk to much and about stuff I don't know the fuck I'm doing, but I will stop being annoying and being banned made me think. I've been stressing out about this since it happened because this is my "family" and it really bother me that I was gone. I realized what I was doing wrong and I'm changing that now. I'll stop being a little dumb fuck and actually just deal with shit without saying stupid things. And it wasn't about the unban even though I like that but bob, it was about me saying sorry for my big mouth and it won't happen again.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 3rd 2014, 8:01 am

I was/am so sorry and worried about what I did. You work so hard and were so stressed and I made a comment that didn't help at all. So yeah, when I come back I won't be an annoying fucktard anymore. If am I then do what you please but I've thought about this and changed my ideas and perspective.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer March 3rd 2014, 4:12 pm

good
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 3rd 2014, 6:56 pm

I hope you know bob he's just kissing your anus until you unban him. I know that tone in his text. I am VERY familiar with that tone.

Wtf, you'd mouth off about how to run a server when you don't know how to? Thats just plain retardation. I applaud Bob and bow down and suck his dong (no pun intended) because hosting a server (even with no players that join ;_Wink is a little difficult and frustrating. And with all that bob's doing? He's one coder that has just as good (if not, better) scripts and processes than ByB, Gangwars, and all other servers and they have TEAMS of coders (at least 3).

So screw you too, Dongs.

Love,

Robo.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 3rd 2014, 7:29 pm

Thanks robo way to make me feel better. And I'm not kissing up to him. I'm actually sorry, but view it how you want to.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 3rd 2014, 7:35 pm

Actually just stay out of it. You're hypercritical and this doesn't concern you. It concerns Bob and I and what we have to say.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 3rd 2014, 7:55 pm

Hypercritical? You mean Hipocritical. Though i've never wrote and apology for anything. And if it JUST concerns bob then why did you post this on the forums?  scratch 
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 3rd 2014, 8:22 pm

No, I mean hypercritical.

hy·per·crit·i·cal
ˌhīpərˈkritikəl/
adjective
excessively and unreasonably critical, esp. of small faults. And because he would have probably ignored me if I didn't use the forums.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 3rd 2014, 11:06 pm

Thats like saying "You are dumb" without giving a reason or knowing the back story behind it after you said "You're hypercritical..."
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke March 4th 2014, 12:42 am

RoboReptile wrote:Thats like saying "You are dumb" without giving a reason or knowing the back story behind it after you said "You're hypercritical..."

Come on, is it necessary to flame this post? It's a freaking Apology, man seriously. So I know you have your opinions but come on, your men (or almost men). Let Mr. Bob F. Tentacles handle it.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod March 4th 2014, 2:26 am

Bob already made his post and you had to keep going, Robo.

Just ignore this shit.

As for Dongs, seriously? Honestly expected better out of you than to do that...
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 4th 2014, 8:27 am

I know as I'm sorry. I messed up. It happens and I went to far.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down