Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Lots of suggestions  Empty Lots of suggestions

Post  Joseph S Habib February 27th 2014, 2:36 pm

Lots of suggestions for you to consider

Printers suggestions-

The printers print too slow and they take too long to make up the money. I am sure most of us agree. Even without being raided, the printers have a high chance of being destroyed just because they blow up randomly. Slow print rate and them blowing up randomly makes it extremely hard to make money.  Bob please buy 4 printers then prop block them so No one can raid and see how long it takes for them to blow up.

Imagine your first time joining the server. Any other people reading imagine the first time you joined. Did you go straight to fighting? Most people want to settle down a bit and make money.

I remember when I first came on. It was to minge but I decided to stay.  5 minutes later I build my base and lay down some printers. They blew up within 10 minutes. That happens way too often.  If you can set it up by 30-40 percent that would be better because these print rates are lower than most servers.

I know this is not going to be your top priority because you are busy and working on corrosive guns. It's not really a big deal.

Weapon suggestions- I didint include damage for most weapons  because you would be better to decide. Some I do include damage to illustrate the point of the weapon better. Also by model I don't mean the skin or colors of the gun.

Name: The menacing mauler

Model: SG550

Type: Sniper

Ammo: .50 magnum

Clip size: 8

fire mode: Semi-Automatic

Info: Can shoot through multiple players with one bullet

I think this might be good and with a not too high clip size it may seem not OP. The wave gun can shoot through walls and stuff but it runs in energy and is low damage from close up. There is just about no guns that shoot through players and it has advantages and disadvantages. This will prevent people using their teammates as body shields and will make things more interesting.

Name: knife Cancer

Model: knife

Type: knife

Ammo: Knife

Clip size:

Damage: 20 per stab (15 when thrown and 2 damage per second for 6  seconds)

Fire mode: Stabity Stab mode speed.

Info: Cannot stack up corrosiveness hits (like when you throw it and hit the target again while corrosive effect is working it won't renew or stackup till corrosiveness is gone)

I feel this knife would be nice to have. It not being able to stack or renew the corrosiveness while target already has it would be good at prevent someone from spam throwing it.

Name: Bob's Big Boom

Model: RPG

Type: Rocket Launcher

Ammo: Papop rounds (however you spell it)

Clip size:  2

Damage:  110

Fire mode:

Info: has a small radius but if within 3 feet of blast it does full damage

I don't want the gun to be like a 1 shot kill most of the time. I just want it to be rewarding for people who get direct hits or hit close to their target. I don't want one of those high radius RPGS and damages you within like 7 feet.  It is suppose to be for people with the aiming skill to use it.

Name: Hells war cry

Model:  Ak-47

Type: Grenade launcher

Ammo:  Papop

Clip size:  3  (1 per shot)

Damage: 35 And 55 to zombies

Fire mode: Semi automatic

Info: when a target goes damaged by this gun it sets them on fire for 4 seconds and 4 damage per second

I like this one a bit because its called Hells War Cry and it can set the target on fire. Those 2 match up well.  I don't want this to be mainly used to fight criminals. It's suppose to be for Zombies like the antlion

This last one I hope you do add :3

Name: Habib's Minge Machine

Model:  xm1014

Type:  Shotgun

Ammo: Knife

Clip size:  40  (uses  5 knifes per shot)

Damage: 12 per knife it

Fire Mode: Semi Automatic

Info: Not  so much recoil and just as much accuracy as spike gun almost
(from 15 yards away most would hit the target )  is for close to medium range mostly.     Upon Hit it slows the target down by 50 percent for 4 seconds

You know how for some cheap guns it says CHEAP in the kill log at the top right.  Make a new class called  "ADMIN TO ME"

This ones my favorite because it slows the target down a bit which may be annoying to some people. I don't want it to be used for long range. Why have Habib in its name? Not just to have my name on a gun..  But because It has Minge  in  his name and needs to sound cooler and more relatable to the server. Plus the more fun the better

But please consider this gun and all the others.

CREDITS: TO THE SCHOOL FOR ALLOWING IPADS XD!!! I spent 3-5 hours on this

Joseph S Habib

Back to top Go down

Lots of suggestions  Empty Re: Lots of suggestions

Post  Daisuke February 27th 2014, 2:57 pm

Mk, one The Weapons itself seems pretty useless, the sniper for an example makes it resemble a lot like the wave gun which is now pretty much crappy, plus most players don't line up in a straight line (that would be stupid cause they'll die easily) so yeah that's not gonna work. Knife cancer, no we don't need anymore melee weapons. The Rocket Launcher, its just like a nerfed aoe rocket launcher with the same damage. The Grenade Launcher, you could easily make a Sam Launcher with a fire mod and modify the damage and ammo.  The Shotgun Knife Launcher, nah its useless when you could easily make a knife launcher to a quad mod and add more ammo, damage, or reload time.

The printers, reason why the printers are slow producing money is cause bankers spawn them in various areas people can't get too (which people can now due to perks) they spawn them for themselves to farm money, Darkrp is pretty much quick produce cause you can only spawn like two, in here you can pretty much spawn 3 nuclear and 3 diamond for yourself and your getting like what, 200k an hour or so? So they can stay the same for now.

The New Class "ADMIN TO ME" is not needed, we have OOC, Admin Chat for that, plus changing jobs to that will result you blowing up and we have to teleport to you when you respawn (unless your gonna freaking troll and stay dead, will probably result on kicking you for abusing the job itself).

This is only my Opinion, So Yeah.

ALSO, Bob doesn't like making so many guns and then add them on the server, it's already taking long enough to get on the server for newcomers, which is why were removing a bunch of stuff like the accessories, donor weapons, old base weapons.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 27th 2014, 4:34 pm

Accessories, donor guns, and old base guns don't take long to load, because they don't have custom textures or models or anything, but they're annoying because they don't work with the new system and I want everyone to be playing by the same gun rules as everyone else. (For example, accuracy isn't calculated the same way on the new base than on the old base. Most people couldn't tell, but the old is actually a lot less reliable, but nobody notices because the crosshair is smaller than it actually should be.)

Other than that yeah Daisuke is pretty much right about most stuff.

A piercing sapphire mod was actually something I did consider before though, but I dunno, we'll see.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 February 28th 2014, 4:45 am

From my knowledge guns are only like a max of 3 small text files that the user doesn't even download and that just runs on the server only when they have custom models or materials then those need to be downloaded so they don't really matter unless you have like 10 billion files it might slow the server
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph S Habib February 28th 2014, 8:53 am

I was testing something . Congrats bob .. You passed.

Joseph S Habib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 28th 2014, 10:21 am

ok
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan March 2nd 2014, 1:59 am

Starting to kill is easiest way to earn BP and cash, since you won't lose much when first starting.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down