Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma's Re:Application for Operator

+2
Gromskull
LCpl Chloe Hawkins
6 posters

Go down

Enigma's Re:Application for Operator Empty Enigma's Re:Application for Operator

Post  LCpl Chloe Hawkins February 22nd 2014, 10:46 pm

[color=#ff3333]Position Requested : Operator (Again)

Name : Kaitlyn Jones

In Game Name : I change from time to time out of random but it will usually be ENIGMA unless I Decide otherwise

I have been on this server for 462 Hours now...

Why do I  think im worthy of the rank? : Well i have already been the Rank operator so i know the ropes and i have even made it to Admin rank! So, I do know how to do walk the walk and talk the talk so to speak. Ive decided to rejoin the staff family of BobsZRP because i think i can actually do my job!. My Only flaw is that i may from time to time not be on for a couple days, Rarely weeks!, Most of the time im working on school work and other times i will be playing Serious RolePlay being staff on that, i do get on gmod at atleast one point every day, i also work nightshifts alot ... why staff dont see me on alot, (Youngsters) Im just playing about that, my best time to work is night because most of the little kiddies get off and i dont have to deal with the torment! other reason i work night shift is because i spend my day doing normal...human...things...like doing school work or uh Mast- nevermind that! Which brings me to my next point, I am a fun person when you get to know me just dont get on my  bad side...i do hold grudges... I Also try to do my JOB whenever i can! and when ever im needed! The only reason i resigned from Operator was because i needed a BREAK i couldnt deal with the constant tping and argueing with kids who just Dont Follow The Rules! My Story is that i got demoted to Admin rank for not being on alot but, that does not mean i do not do my job...People may get ANGRY that i dont get on alot, but i do work...when i can. From now on i will message a high ranked staff member that i may be gone for a while or a few days. I WILL get on more, SChool is almost over! i will be moving in Septemberish of this year (2014) I wont be moving far, just getting out of the house i live in, probably moving a place that is a couple hours away so it will not take long for me to get back on! im just giving the advice that i will be gone for a day or two...Getting back on topic! Again i know the ropes, i know how it works, i do hope that i will be able to get this rank back, it was a real fun time being staff and i think im ready to get back into this buisness we call Moderating...

STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:21488415                                   

Last edited by LCpl Chloe Hawkins on October 19th 2014, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

LCpl Chloe Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Re:Application for Operator Empty Re: Enigma's Re:Application for Operator

Post  Gromskull February 28th 2014, 3:32 pm

You were a good operator at the time before you resigned and I think you should become it again.

+SUPPORT

Gromskull

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Re:Application for Operator Empty Re: Enigma's Re:Application for Operator

Post  Dongs March 1st 2014, 9:27 am

I saw you as a good staff manner before and I enjoyed having you around. The application is very well made to so I see that you aren't rushing this and are taking it very seriously so...

+SUPPORT

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 1st 2014, 11:43 am

Why did you leave when you got admunz wtfffffffffffffff-

Lol anyway, +Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherostavik March 2nd 2014, 6:27 pm

You people really need to stop using all these different colors on your apps, hurts my eyes. Either way, +support

Cherostavik

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Re:Application for Operator Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox March 6th 2014, 4:37 pm

Why did you resign... Again...Only to want to become operator again later..? You really need to decide on picking it or not, I don't know HOW many times you've been demoted and promoted honestly xD
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 6th 2014, 9:14 pm

Once
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum