Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reports

5 posters

Go down

reports Empty reports

Post  MTW55555 January 25th 2014, 12:59 am

Ya, so this is going to be about gaming nemesis.

I'm on the map: mojave desert. So i'm just shooting zombies with a superior blazing torgue gatling gun (twerking turtle is a witness) and all of a sudden i get blown the fuck up. so nemesis takes my gun. i hear an inventory sound. I asked for my gun and this is what he said: (no comment + ignoring me).
So i don't know if it is a fucking glitch or what not (i don't think it is because its never happened before.) But if it is a glitch, please fix it.
if this was not a glitch, get nemesis to give my gatling gun back please. Thank you.

so here is gaming nemesis's steam id:76561198079435926

forgot to mention he was a citizen.

Last edited by MTW55555 on January 25th 2014, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

MTW55555

Back to top Go down

reports Empty Re: reports

Post  TheAngrySniper January 25th 2014, 2:24 am

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but nothing will come of this.

If you're shooting zombies, you have could have shot a Berserker or maybe you did just bug out and die somehow. Regardless if that guy took your weapon or not, you should have used an Amethyst as it prevents occurrences like this. We don't do refunds as anyone can come up with a reason as to how/why they died in a fashion and now they want their super expensive cool gun back, it's just not possible to prove you did have it and lost it in said fashion.

You could have given it to a friend, actually lost it in legitimate combat, etc. Next time, use an Amethyst.

Sorry man.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  MTW55555 January 25th 2014, 5:50 am

but sniper the point of this is that gaming nemesis was a citizen. not a zombie

MTW55555

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 25th 2014, 11:17 am

The point is you're complaining on the wrong thread without any proof. Are you assuming gaming killed you? Or are you saying you got killed by some unknown cause, and if that's the case then boo hoo.

Nevertheless, nothing can be done for you. Say bye to your superior blazing gatling gun.

Now i'm going back to bed.  Sleep 
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

reports Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox January 25th 2014, 11:33 am

Eh it's really hard to honestly argue with something like this in my case due to the case that there isin't any proof and also it just really assuming, besides when your gun hits the floor it's first come first serve unless the person is nice enough to give it back...
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako February 13th 2014, 11:18 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Eh it's really hard to honestly argue with something like this in my case due to the case that there isin't any proof and also it just really assuming, besides when your gun hits the floor it's first come first serve unless the person is nice enough to give it back...
agreed
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum