Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoboReptile Abuse

+9
Mister Fantastic Fox
TheJackamj
Magnum21
dexon
Ablationer
Gromskull
Squirtle
RoboReptile
Mango
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RoboReptile Abuse Empty RoboReptile Abuse

Post  Mango December 24th 2013, 11:22 pm

As you know, today is Christmas Eve, and we were all trolling. RoboReptile was trying to do something with eggs, and I kept breaking it. Eventually, he kicked me for being a hypocrite. I do not see how I was being a hypocrite, and I believe this is abuse. After I was kicked, he also kicked another person for doing the same action as me.
EVIDENCE
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469797327467862881/86A1E150B6B352D17FF4326C028F83A10398413D/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469797327467911586/31BB6E7BE785F9409DAEAAB1E49B607389523FA6/
Mango
Mango

http://analoggaming.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

RoboReptile Abuse Empty Re: RoboReptile Abuse

Post  RoboReptile December 24th 2013, 11:27 pm

Here we go agian,
I warned you SEVERAL times to stop breaking my stuff and even sent you across the map but you kept running and teleporting back JUST to do exactly what I told you not to. You were being a hipocrite because you kept saying "Stop shooting BFG balls!" When you were doing it too, you were actually the last one to kill 3 people with the BFG.

So side notes on the kick:
1. You were being an ass.
2. Defiance.
3. Abuse of YOUR TP power to come back and (2), pyron was right.

So wtf are you complaining about?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango December 24th 2013, 11:30 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Here we go agian,
I warned you SEVERAL times to stop breaking my stuff and even sent you across the map but you kept running and teleporting back JUST to do exactly what I told you not to. You were being a hipocrite because you kept saying "Stop shooting BFG balls!" When you were doing it too, you were actually the last one to kill 3 people with the BFG.

2. Defiance.

You were also abusing another time. When someone else shot a BFG, and you were caught in it, all you did was noclip away, so I wouldn't be talking. 2nd of all, we were all trolling anyways, and you act like I was the only one TPing. 3rd of all, you did not warn me, all you did was pick me up and throw me out of the map.
Mango
Mango

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 24th 2013, 11:37 pm

Name all the staff members that DIDN'T pick up a BFG ball in midair with noclip.
No, you weren't.
I told you to stop every time I threw you out the map. Then you come back and do it agian. For some reason you're still stuck on this part.

Anymore BS you want to throw at me?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango December 24th 2013, 11:46 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Name all the staff members that DIDN'T pick up a BFG ball in midair with noclip.
No, you weren't.
I told you to stop every time I threw you out the map. Then you come back and do it agian. For some reason you're still stuck on this part.

Anymore BS you want to throw at me?

First of all, it isn't BS. Coenio was shooting BFGs, and how can I get noclip as Server Greeter? Also, you were throwing me out already when you were using your mic, so how could I understand you?
Mango
Mango

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 24th 2013, 11:51 pm

Okie, challenge accepted.
Yeah, thats what I was wondering, you were nocliping as a greeter and I thought that was somthing bob put in. And don't even DARE tell me you didn't noclip at all because I KNOW I remember you as a hobo and you and me were shooting BFG balls at eachother...You even told me to shoot BFG balls at you so you can pick them up and throw it at people.
No actually I told you 2-3 times to stop THEN I started throwing you.

I can eat seconds.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle December 25th 2013, 1:21 am

2. Defiance.

If he was being an ass what were you being? Multiple people asked you to stop with the BFG and you kept doing it. Then, you kicked him for being a hypocrite. You also kicked a fellow staff member over something stupid.
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromskull December 25th 2013, 1:22 am

Squirtle wrote:

2. Defiance.

If he was being an ass what were you being? Multiple people asked you to stop with the BFG and you kept doing it. Then, you kicked him for being a hypocrite. You also kicked a fellow staff member over something stupid.

I agree with you. Honestly many people said to quit but you didn't.

Gromskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 25th 2013, 1:43 am

Gettin real tired of your shit robo
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 25th 2013, 1:29 pm

Yeah really I've only shot a bfg at AFK people and occasionally zoidberg and bender because we were messing around, but some people for some reason would run up to me when I shoot the bfg then complain. Seriously, wtf. Then I kicked Squirtle because he kept teleporting back (Like mango) and just non-stop teleporting. I even told him twice that if he keeps coming back and doing what mango was doing i'd kick him and he just wouldn't care to listen. If it was stupid then why did you keep doing it.
I never intended on making anyone mad but to get yourself killed then complaining about it makes me think people are trying to get me in trouble. If you have a problem with me TELL ME, don't be a dick and try to get me in trouble or be an ass to me. Yeah I know I shouldn't have been so mad but I was mad because people were telling me to stop shooting BFGs at them when they were the ones running up to me while I was shooting. Why am I being complained? Mango was doing it, conseno or whatever his/her username is, and one other person was doing it to EVERYONE. I did it to gaming 99% of the time and maybe blasted a few afk guys. So get all your crap straight so I don't have to do it for you.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle December 25th 2013, 2:38 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Yeah really I've only shot a bfg at AFK people and occasionally zoidberg and bender because we were messing around, but some people for some reason would run up to me when I shoot the bfg then complain. Seriously, wtf. Then I kicked Squirtle because he kept teleporting back (Like mango) and just non-stop teleporting. I even told him twice that if he keeps coming back and doing what mango was doing i'd kick him and he just wouldn't care to listen. If it was stupid then why did you keep doing it.
I never intended on making anyone mad but to get yourself killed then complaining about it makes me think people are trying to get me in trouble. If you have a problem with me TELL ME, don't be a dick and try to get me in trouble or be an ass to me. Yeah I know I shouldn't have been so mad but I was mad because people were telling me to stop shooting BFGs at them when they were the ones running up to me while I was shooting. Why am I being complained? Mango was doing it, conseno or whatever his/her username is, and one other person was doing it to EVERYONE. I did it to gaming 99% of the time and maybe blasted a few afk guys. So get all your crap straight so I don't have to do it for you.
Take some responsibility for your actions. This isn't "people trying to get you in trouble", this is a complaint from another player. Multiple people know you were BFGing everyone and getting on everyone's nerves. When asked to stop you just did it again. You were out of line. Kicking another staff member because he tp'd to you is ridiculous. You said,
RoboReptile wrote:If you have a problem with me TELL ME, don't be a dick and try to get me in trouble or be an ass to me.
Everytime I TP to you and tired to explain to you, you threw me away with your physics gun. Then you kick ME because I'm trying to talk to you.
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 25th 2013, 4:55 pm

RoboReptile Abuse 922958Sanstitre

Wtf bob

Besides...
RoboReptile wrote:Name all the staff members that DIDN'T pick up a BFG ball in midair with noclip.
I actually never did Sad
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 25th 2013, 5:22 pm

More roboreptile complaints? Again?
Yeesh this has to stop, maybe take robos OP/Admin away again
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 25th 2013, 8:30 pm

3 complaints on the forums, 2 confirmed BS and one still in argument.
I shot ONE bfg ball down the street because someone mentioned "christmas brings us all together"
Why didn't you just type in ooc or pm? You weren't just tping. You were tping to me to annoy me like mango.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle December 25th 2013, 9:57 pm

RoboReptile wrote:3 complaints on the forums, 2 confirmed BS and one still in argument.
I shot ONE bfg ball down the street because someone mentioned "christmas brings us all together"
Why didn't you just type in ooc or pm? You weren't just tping. You were tping to me to annoy me like mango.
now you're lying and saying you only shot once?
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 25th 2013, 10:27 pm

RoboReptile wrote:3 complaints on the forums, 2 confirmed BS and one still in argument.

Just one my ass, I saw atleast 3
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromskull December 26th 2013, 12:36 am

You were only the only person shooting the bfg. I think all the people shooting the bfg should be in trouble.

Gromskull

Back to top Go down

RoboReptile Abuse Empty Re: Robo Abuse

Post  TheJackamj December 26th 2013, 3:00 am

Is there ever not a problem on a gmod forum? Mango just let it go man it was a kick.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

RoboReptile Abuse Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 26th 2013, 9:51 pm

Seems to me like someone is being caught partially lying, Robo it seems lie your being outpinned her efrom 1-5 or 4 people, I've also talked to Squirtle about it, seems pretty legit to me, as well as SOGA complaining and being upset earlier on, what you did was wrong. And you need to grow up and take action on it. Kicking for stupid shit is of course stupid, but for "Stop being a hipocrit." Is just fucking, outrageiously stupid, what kind of person does that.
As well as kicking Squirtle for that too, he wasn't abusing anything. He was trying to get to you to calm your tits and say he was sorry, to me that isni't abuse. it's just generious. I believe you deserve a punishment from this. I'll be filing it myself, a few days of Server greeter should do it.

Be more resposible.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 26th 2013, 10:26 pm

Seems everyone hates me for some apparent reason. Congratulations (insert name here) you've gotten me punished and blamed and even set to server greeter, that hurts, it really does. But thanks for everything though. I shouldn't be on a server with people that hate me enough to want to do something like this. I might still play the server occasionally. But i'm done with all this BS from people, just done.

Marry Christmas  santa
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle December 26th 2013, 10:35 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Seems everyone hates me for some apparent reason. Congratulations (insert name here) you've gotten me punished and blamed and even set to server greeter, that hurts, it really does. But thanks for everything though. I shouldn't be on a server with people that hate me enough to want to do something like this. I might still play the server occasionally. But i'm done with all this BS from people, just done.

Marry Christmas  santa
This is your problem, you're not mature enough to take responsibility for your actions. It reminds me of when my little sister gets in trouble and say "everyone hates me", you can't automatically assume I have some hidden agenda to get you demoted, or in trouble.
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

RoboReptile Abuse Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 26th 2013, 10:43 pm

Same with Squirtle, I don't hate you. If I hated you, you'd be gone already,

Just doing my job on here bro, Not like I have something against you, just want the server in order and everyone to have fun, and sometimes I gotta crack down on people.
Feel free to come to your senses and come back.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 27th 2013, 12:56 am

Yeah, now that I think about it I had some thinking to do. I'm not arguing any longer and I only meant the people that blamed me for the BFG shots to them, and I know for a fact others were shooting BFGs too. Me just getting punished and yelled at just made me irritated to the max because this has happened in real life too.
I know people were trying to get me in to trouble because mango shot a BFG ball and killed like three people then yelled in ooc "ROBO!". No proof of this.

Fox, you are right. I need to take a quick thinker. I do apologize for the people that got sucked into the bfg or disoriented and pushed back by the blast. Squirtle, you should have just told me in ooc because you were doing the same thing mango did and spamming the teleport back and if you known I was going to do something to you you shouldn't have came back.

If I do get mad like that ever again just tell me in chat or pm or whatever and say to stop or to think for a second (Probably hormones).

Again, sorry.

Anyway, i'm just going to be on my Xbox with some friend playing some BF4 or GTA V (woo, I DID get it for christmas).
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  MotherDucks December 28th 2013, 12:09 pm

The BFG sucks and sometimes it is abused.

Not saying it was Robo, but just to comment, I got on during the Xmas event and was giving out free weapons and a couple different times someone would shoot the BFG ball in our direction and guns would get lost.

And what really upset me was not long after Bob had left, someone shot a BFG while I was playing with my Xmas weapons Bob gave me and I got eaten and exploded by the BFG blast. I never saw them again and cried a lot that day.

I also had one time (not during this) Some admin was just goofing around (not to be mentioned) and fired a BFG in my secret place to money print and the ball grabbed allllllll of my printers (200k+) that I just bought maybe 5 minutes or 10 before and it destroyed them all. And then I just got a LOL from the admin.

Meh, I'd be fine without the BFG, or make it an admin rare weapon like the Papop Party Mix.
MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober December 28th 2013, 1:32 pm

dexon wrote:RoboReptile Abuse 922958Sanstitre

Wtf bob

Besides...
I actually never did Sad

Wow. Impressive. You've done so many other things you shouldn't namely prop throwing pushing and way back when prop KILLING!

But on a more proffesional note. Seems like everybody did a little shit that day. TP abuse. BFG Throwing. STAFF RDM'n users and the likes. I feel I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Robo but it may just be me. In my personal opinion just maybe a staff meeting or personal talks with a couple people to set them straight will clear up this situation of he said (s)he said.

Edir: Now that I read the rest of this essay the thread has become I'd say a temporary demote to Server Greeter will be just fine. And maybe a thread on basic guidelines for staff will be good too to deal with everything else?

Also, Roboreptile. You're a really cool guy and we don't have a personal problem with you, and I'm sure I can speak for everybody on this as this is in a sense, a job being staff, and it should be handled in an at least somewhat profesional matter.

-Zooberseb
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next