Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit

+4
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
blazing banana
Karsonatorz
Ablationer
8 posters

Go down

scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit Empty scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit

Post  Ablationer November 16th 2013, 8:54 am

I just had the most frightful nightmare I've ever had. So much that for the first time that I can recall anyway, I didn't want to go back to sleep, at all, for several hours. I woke up mentally scarred, physically strained, and emotionally shocked. (but I didn't piss the bed at least)

The dream wasn't some kinda cheap horror movie-ish nightmare or something really specifically horrible or graphic like seeing your own mother beheaded in front of yourself or anything. No, it was about a virus infecting my computer. Okay I know that sounds nerdy as hell, but bear with me here. The virus didn't do anything specifically harmful right away to your computer, but over several months, it started to replace some small things here and there, making settings for fonts for example say 'bald' instead of 'bold' , and such.

At first in the dream I didn't think much of it, but then my games started to get really freaking weird. Zerg aliens in Fallout, giant mammoth-type creatures on Gmod just coming and breaking the litteral map itself where players would fall down holes and glitch along with their game and could only hard reset their computer and uninstall their game. But mine always managed to run, kept getting more fucked up everytime.

At one point, I remember when I booted up my computer, it asked me to play a little ascii game on my bios. By now I was absolutely sure it was a virus, but it seemed like it had reached the bios itself as well, so I had no way to format. Once on my desktop, I was hoping to at least be able to back up a few sensitive files, but everything was totally fucked and had been replaced with various other stuff that someone had put there.

I thought: Fine, maybe I'll just find a way around it later. But no, it kept getting worse and worse, and at the end, when booting up, I had to play about 200 different ascii games all more or less on the scale of IWBTG without dying once in any of them.

So I decided to unplug it, deal with the hardware itself. But that wasn't over, far from it. Because the virus had managed to infiltrate my personal info like address and phone number, it was now constantly calling my place non-stop, placing orders to deliver stupid amount of food to my house from nearby places, and even calling the freaking cops to my home, who would them give me a fine because they wouldn't believe my story about a computer virus calling them. Then started sending emails to people, threatening them, important people, like politicians. Just generally making my life pure hell.

Near the end, even the physical hardware at started to be seemingly affected by the virus on its own. Making clicks and pushing keys on the keyboard regardless of my own input. I think it even plugged itself back, somehow.

But wait, the worst part is still to come: Once I realized that this had gotten way out of hand, I became semi-aware, or rather I thought I did, because then I tried to pinch myself, and it did in fact hurt, but everything was still exactly the same. That's when I really started to freak out. I just lost my shit, I kept waking up in the dream, thinking it was over, but I was still in it.

When I finally did woke up, I felt like I had been ran over by a truck. For a second I was wondering if I had somehow angered some kinda spiritual bullshit deal, but quickly dismissed the thought, the brain is a much darker and scarier thing than anything of the sort, after all.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit Empty Re: scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit

Post  Karsonatorz November 16th 2013, 12:13 pm

o____________________________________O
Karsonatorz
Karsonatorz

Back to top Go down

scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit Empty Re: scariest dream ive ever had, sheeeit

Post  blazing banana November 16th 2013, 12:22 pm

well i always say when you sleep the nightmare you are living the dream i hope that cheers you up somehow and just dream of me at night and i promise it wont be pee in ur bed but wood Wink 
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper November 16th 2013, 1:17 pm

This phenomenon that you experienced is known as a false awakening it can be really fucking scary but you always find a way out remember that if it happens again also time in your mind when you sleep can be very false as most dreams feel like they last something like 1-2 mins but last 7-10 hours so your perception of time in a dream can make one second in the real world stretch to a minute its kind of fucking stupid how the brain does this but most all people experience this once in their life and its very unlikely that it will happen again idk what else to say besides WHY THE FUCK DID OUR BRAIN EVOLVE TO DO THIS SHIT Question
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 16th 2013, 3:14 pm

Forget my dreams, that is freaking creepy...
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny November 17th 2013, 9:33 pm

That last part was when you would've entered a lucid dream :/

Y U NO STAY SLEEP
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon November 24th 2013, 1:23 am

Sleeping is for fag.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 November 25th 2013, 1:12 pm

O)_(O
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down