Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff must be done!

4 posters

Go down

Stuff must be done! Empty Stuff must be done!

Post  Zoober November 7th 2013, 3:31 pm

I would really like to see the ability to get Saphires and Amethyst like one would when you put money in the Ruby Vat.

Also. I feel that the video in the motd needs to be replaced with some other video more recent showing off the many cool things added since then.

I am rather bothered by the fact the shotgun info screen says the ammo is Buckshot/Slugs. Yet, to the best of my knowledge, none fire single slugs. So why not add a medium-long rage shotgun that fired a single slug that did shit tons of damage?

Also. It'd be cool to see rare gun parts that you can add to a gun. Then once added, the gun may say for example, [Gun name][Modifier Abreviation] Ex: M3 Pump Shotgun EB EB meaning extended barrel.

Another thing that would be interesting would be to add dog tags dropped by the best of the best on the server upon death occasionally. Ex: Pyron Dog Tag. Ex: AngrySniper Dog Tag Ex: Nigerian's Dog Tag.

Maybe add some classes that could be donated for? Not like ones that would be in combat though. Just fuck around classes that spawn with a preset of weapons. Lots of cool player models and fun sweps we could use.

So this was a compilation of ideas I came up with! Thank you for reading and good day to you gentlemen!
'
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Stuff must be done! Empty Re: Stuff must be done!

Post  RoboReptile November 7th 2013, 3:46 pm

I like the parts you can add like extended barrel or silencer and stuff like that. That would be freaking cool. The only downside is it will make it look like Call of Duty or Battlefield and Cock of Dooty sux.
Dog tags? Eh, you killed Pyron, cool story. You killed me, cool story. You killed AngrySniper, cool story. etc.

Sapphire and amethyst with money should be added.

Video in MOTD can be replaced by combat and test of ruby weapons. OR a quick tutorial about the server in which I can do that as I can explain stuff really fast and easy and have all the ruby weapons.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober November 7th 2013, 4:51 pm

Yesh. It wouldn't be quite like call of duty. Cause you like keep the same gun forever which is kinda stupid. But you would lose this upon death.
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan November 7th 2013, 11:59 pm

Zoober wrote:I would really like to see the ability to get Saphires and Amethyst like one would when you put money in the Ruby Vat.

Also. I feel that the video in the motd needs to be replaced with some other video more recent showing off the many cool things added since then.

I am rather bothered by the fact the shotgun info screen says the ammo is Buckshot/Slugs. Yet, to the best of my knowledge, none fire single slugs. So why not add a medium-long rage shotgun that fired a single slug that did shit tons of damage?

Also. It'd be cool to see rare gun parts that you can add to a gun. Then once added, the gun may say for example, [Gun name][Modifier Abreviation]   Ex: M3 Pump Shotgun EB      EB meaning extended barrel.

Another thing that would be interesting would be to add dog tags dropped by the best of the best on the server upon death occasionally. Ex: Pyron Dog Tag. Ex: AngrySniper Dog Tag Ex: Nigerian's Dog Tag.

Maybe add some classes that could be donated for? Not like ones that would be in combat though. Just fuck around classes that spawn with a preset of weapons. Lots of cool player models and fun sweps we could use.

So this was a compilation of ideas I came up with! Thank you for reading and good day to you gentlemen!
'
(In order)
Yes to the other gems appearing in the vats. Maybe as a "sorry you didn't get a ruby" thing instead of just eggs that go poof?

Indeed, as well as the Motd on loadup. WHO said prop climbing is ok (when the Motd says NO prop-dickery) ?

There is something like that. It's called a sniper rifle. XD But I think there's a 6X9 fast shooting accurate low recoil rifle that shoots shotgun shells. I forgot the name. So you CAN have long range shotguning, just not one-shot long distance shotgunning.

PLEASE, don't pile Bob under more work! ^^; But IF they were to be introduced, should they go to the gun dealer (since it's a gun part) or to the antiquarian (since they're added extras, like the other stuff he sells)?

So, you mean like a cooler version of the hobo? Like, one that throws a blob of paint or something?
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 8th 2013, 1:20 am

The idea is that a ruby vat is for RUBIES, that's why you put money in it to get rubies, it's not a sapphire vat. But yeah maaaybe I'll make it work with the others too, maybe.

The MOTD I wanted to put a new vid once I would be done remaking the guns on the new base. If only so it looks better than partially using some guns from the old base.

The slugs is because I was planning to make more guns like the Black Striker that can use slug rounds, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

We already have gun mods for that. But being able to pick WHICH one you want instead of always leaving up to the luck of draw is something I was considering. Just gotta find a way to apply it other than the ruby vat recipes because those aren't very convenient.... Well you CAN pocket them now so I might just do that, I dunno.

yeah no, no dog tags

no donator classes and I've already explained why, but I'll explain it again: It's because models are so expensive memory wise, that I'd rather put every custom model useable for everyone, so they don't have to wait 15 more minutes to download a bunch of models that they'll never even get to use. In comparison, donator guns take practically nothing, except maybe a tiny sound file, which is a lot smaller.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 8th 2013, 11:45 am

F the donator jobs, rent-a-renamon instead.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 8th 2013, 12:08 pm

i removed that anyway because it,s shit
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down