Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin

+3
Ablationer
Casdin
Pyron
7 posters

Go down

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin Empty Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin

Post  Pyron July 27th 2013, 7:47 pm

Hello, I'd like to apply for operator or an admin position on the server because I'd make a reliable member of the staff. I would be able to quickly respond to issues involving rule breakers, but also be fair hearing both sides of a story. I currently have 229 hours on the server and counting, I have been reccomended by Brother Lemarties, Mister Fantastic Fox, and a good handful of users to apply for a position within the staff. Thank you and I'm looking forward to joining the staff and keep the server fun for all.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin Empty Re: Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin

Post  Casdin July 27th 2013, 7:58 pm

Support + He respond to rule breaks by reporting to us I think he deserves Mod since he is on alot and follows the rules

- Support Because he loves dragon dick :O

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin 9754_p10
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin Empty Re: Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin

Post  Ablationer July 27th 2013, 8:28 pm

The only issue is that you come off an elitist who I suspect would rather keep his 50 dominations in a row at lvl 100 than handling rule-breaking and then ragdolling throwing and kicking someone for killing you as a crim when you were a cop and they didn't notice you were handling an issue (which happens all the goddamn time)

I like you and all but I'm not sure getting getting 250 kills in 5 deaths is exactly what qualifies a good mod or not.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin Empty RE: Pyrons operator App

Post  Brother Lemarties July 27th 2013, 9:26 pm

+Support I SUPPORT DIS SHIETT Niqqa Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin Bobszrp.forumactif
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Post  PXGSR22 July 28th 2013, 2:15 pm

+Support

PXGSR22

Back to top Go down

Post  BroBot July 28th 2013, 2:19 pm

Alot of Kills Or Not I Give this App My +SUPPORT I think that what he says is true he will put his zeal to kill for a zeal to Operate, I just know it.
BroBot
BroBot

http://MelonCorvick@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Pyron: Application for Operator or Admin Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 28th 2013, 7:32 pm

I believe you should for obvious reasons first start at operator. Then climb your way up to administrator
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down