Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer time traffic

+4
RoboReptile
dantay456
Jarabinky
Ablationer
8 posters

Go down

Summer time traffic Empty Summer time traffic

Post  Ablationer June 8th 2013, 5:33 pm

With summer comes a shit ton more traffic. That means a shit ton more stuff that I have to keep track of all at once.

Please understand that I can't always be assed to answer any and all of your questions concerning RP things, there are plenty of other people who can do that. Especially regarding rules, or exploits, or abuse, etc.

My attention is going to be mainly focused on things that no one else can handle, such as setting ranks, permissions, donations, and gameplay elements (actual game glitches, not rule-breaking) . For anything else, ask an operator, or one of our admins.

Spawning in the wrong place? Ask me.
Transit point not capturing? Ask me.
Your inventory doesn't work? Ask me.

Propblock? Propkill? Ask someone else.
Fading door abuse? Ask someone else.
RDMers? Ask someone else.

Do you see the pattern? Yeah, that's mostly how it's going to go from now on. Or at least during summer time. Thanks.

Last edited by Ablationer on November 6th 2014, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Summer time traffic Empty RE: Summer Time Traffic

Post  Jarabinky June 8th 2013, 6:28 pm

Alright bob we got ya back =)
Jarabinky
Jarabinky

Back to top Go down

Summer time traffic Empty Re: Summer time traffic

Post  dantay456 June 8th 2013, 6:34 pm

Yeah sorry about bugging you last night for help :p

dantay456

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 8th 2013, 8:43 pm

We will try to have at least one Operator and/or one Admin on the server at all times.
If anything bob, you should take a break. You've worked hard. Smile
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 15th 2013, 9:32 pm

Okay I feel like I should add something else here.

Can my admins fucking stop dicking around all the time? Jesus fucking christ. I'm not talking about all of you, but those of you who know what I mean will recognize themselves.

I'm sick of seeing the server being a goddamn mess because some of my admins are more interested in dicking around and changing all the server settings than actually being helpful to the server.

No, we don't need a goddamn zombie night every night. No we don't need to enable people to use E2. And no we don't need gigantic fucking constructions.

All of that stuff is annoying as fuck, both for the people, and for the server, because it usually lags or fucks up some other stuff and make people crash.

I don't care about the details and I don't want any fucking excuse or people trying to get around with "But this and that"s and trying to argue.

Just fucking stop. If you want dick on a server, go make your own or something. Until then, my house, my rules. I've had enough of this shit.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Critical June 5th 2014, 10:45 pm

It depends really.

Summer does increase traffic, but with a majority of new players. This means we will have to work overtime with greeters to keep newfags from getting themselves killed, or worse, banned for rules they didn't understand.

In that case, the guide, located on my profile will be getting updated to accommodate this increase with a rules list, as well as some unwritten things.
Critical
Critical

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 5th 2014, 10:56 pm

Yeah we'll see about getting some active greeters and this may mean Operators and Admins need to greet too at some point. Not like they couldn't anyway -_-
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Yeah we'll see about getting some active greeters and this may mean Operators and Admins need to greet too at some point. Not like they couldn't anyway -_-
pfft Robo please I got you covered. Just kidding but yeah the greeters aren't helping as much as they should. I find myself greeting frequently (not that is bad) but no one else will
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 6th 2014, 2:22 am

Painfulrobot wrote:
RoboReptile wrote:Yeah we'll see about getting some active greeters and this may mean Operators and Admins need to greet too at some point. Not like they couldn't anyway -_-
pfft Robo please I got you covered. Just kidding but yeah the greeters aren't helping as much as they should. I find myself greeting frequently (not that is bad) but no one else will
Well it's just the problem that these greeters are also never on I mean in recent times I've seen like a maximum of 3 greeters on usually its like 1 or if we get really lucky 2 so yeah they just seem to disappear.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 6th 2014, 10:48 am

I don't know who you guys are talking to but POPTART, Mr Pancakes, and lama do an excellent job of greeting and they greet frequently too. But yes, we need more greeters and i'm currently getting some people who know the rules well and would like to become a greeter and see if they wanted to greet people on the server and be a server greeter. Then if they do a good job I might ask a Superadmin to make them greeter. Cause we need more greeterz.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 6th 2014, 2:41 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I don't know who you guys are talking to but POPTART, Mr Pancakes, and lama do an excellent job of greeting and they greet frequently too. But yes, we need more greeters and i'm currently getting some people who know the rules well and would like to become a greeter and see if they wanted to greet people on the server and be a server greeter. Then if they do a good job I might ask a Superadmin to make them greeter. Cause we need more greeterz.
Well i guess its just my time zone then because I never see those guys on but yeah good greeters are indeed needed
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 6th 2014, 3:51 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I don't know who you guys are talking to but POPTART, Mr Pancakes, and lama do an excellent job of greeting and they greet frequently too. But yes, we need more greeters and i'm currently getting some people who know the rules well and would like to become a greeter and see if they wanted to greet people on the server and be a server greeter. Then if they do a good job I might ask a Superadmin to make them greeter. Cause we need more greeterz.
I am not saying all them don't, but these few that do a good job aren't on very much
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid June 24th 2014, 6:02 am

II Captin

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down