Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

damn it man

2 posters

Go down

damn it man Empty damn it man

Post  terry7995 May 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

bob you really need to get ur admins in check i just got ban from your server for something i did not do, grif and brother what ever the hell his name is, blamed me for prop flying when i was running around capturing cp territory. he then proceeded to say he saw me do it then ban me after i fought with him about it....damn it man 2013-010

that image is from when i got ban, if you would please remove their rights and unban me i would be very grateful but if you trust your admins over your players ok i understand.

terry7995

Back to top Go down

damn it man Empty Why lie?

Post  Brother Lemarties May 9th 2013, 10:52 pm

It pathetic enough to lie to me, but to try to get me demoted? Especially scince you know you are lying. Now i do not apreciate this. Do not unban this guy bob.
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

damn it man Empty Re: damn it man

Post  terry7995 May 9th 2013, 11:37 pm

Brother Lemarties wrote:It pathetic enough to lie to me, but to try to get me demoted? Especially scince you know you are lying. Now i do not apreciate this. Do not unban this guy bob.

dude u r very funny you know that, the fact that YOU are lying, i was not prop flying or prop climb so you can just stop right there.

terry7995

Back to top Go down

damn it man Empty Re: damn it man

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down