Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff)

+3
The Original RaptorJesus
dexon
muh_cheeseburger
7 posters

Go down

Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff) Empty Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff)

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 11th 2015, 7:30 pm

I've been playing Skaarj lately, and my raging E-Boner just can't cope with what's going on in the battlefield. People are using overpowered weapons and it grinds my gears to the extent where my overly inflated ego deflates and a rage burns inside my heart. I am sure some (very few) Skaarj players feel the same way. So I decided to propose a huge buff to the Skaarj. The changes I think that should be made are:

• +%1000 HP - The Skaarj gets KOS from 3 teams, so why not give him an edge?

1. +%500 Movement speed - Since Skaarj is basically a camping class, let's take it to the next level of pussy ass tactics. He should run as fast as Sanic to give the opposing teams a challenge

• -%100 Percent Weight from weapons - Skaarj is burdended by the inability to camp efficiently with weapons such as the Fatman, Pulsar Inferno, etc.. So why not give him this buff?  

1. +%100 Handling and +%100 Accuracy - The class is very deadly, so lets make it even more deadly

• Model Change - Finally, I believe the Skaarj should have a model change. Maybe some generic DJ anime grill or a grill gamer in general to appeal to all neckbeards, on that note we should rename it to GAEMR GRILL Here's a concept of what I was thinking:

Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff) Eow43

Well, I hope you can consider these suggestions, as they will totally not be overpowered and I can gurantee that people will not whine about it. I think this new buff for Skaarj/GAEMR GRILL will redefine the balance of the class, making it hard to master but fun to use.

:^)

best b8 i r8 8/8

Last edited by muh_cheeseburger on January 11th 2015, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

http://instagram.com/long.dong_johnson

Back to top Go down

Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff) Empty Re: Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff)

Post  dexon January 11th 2015, 7:54 pm

muh_cheeseburger wrote:Well, I hope you can consider these suggestions, [...]

No.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff) Empty Re: Skaarj is underpowered (Needs a huge buff)

Post  The Original RaptorJesus January 11th 2015, 7:55 pm

Skaarj is powerful with it's current stats, it's doesn't need a buff.

The Original RaptorJesus

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterDuck January 11th 2015, 8:52 pm

Definetly needs a buff.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 11th 2015, 9:20 pm

ButterDuck wrote:Definetly needs a buff.
Does not.

This class is just fine how it is.
The purpose is for more experienced players to make it a challenge to take down the 3 different factions.
You don't like it, don't be it.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon January 11th 2015, 9:36 pm

Lol, that signature...
Super Goyim wrote:As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm.
As far as I know, signature is dedicated to the people who reads your post.
This is meant. I did nothing. You sure you wanna do this to me? Twisted Evil
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 11th 2015, 11:53 pm

dexon wrote:Lol, that signature...
Super Goyim wrote:As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm.
As far as I know, signature is dedicated to the people who reads your post.
This is meant. I did nothing. You sure you wanna do this to me? Twisted Evil

the b8 is real m8
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 11th 2015, 11:56 pm

on another note: skaarj needs to have a damage buff of 1000 fatmans in total. you see demoman in tf2, everybody's fine with it :^)
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 12th 2015, 1:07 am

stop with the dumb shit
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj January 12th 2015, 7:02 pm

Fucking gay signature robo
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down