Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FDGOD Server Greeter Application

3 posters

Go down

FDGOD Server Greeter Application  Empty FDGOD Server Greeter Application

Post  Cyclone December 13th 2014, 9:34 pm

TITLE:FDGOD's Application

Position Requested: (Server Greeter)

First Name:Ethan

Your Age:13

How long have you been on the server:122 hours

Why do you think you qualify:I think i qualify because of the way i interact with new people i meet in real life or in game which can boost my social skills to apply in the real world later on in my life. This would be a great chance to meet a lot of new people and handle different personalities. While still helping out others and teaching new players the ropes of the server i'm still learning myself ways to help others and know when to lay off once asked to. Willing to learn a lot more than needed.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42038875

Additional info:Own a lan server and have had past expertise with other servers that sadly shut down.

Cyclone

Back to top Go down

FDGOD Server Greeter Application  Empty Re: FDGOD Server Greeter Application

Post  ButterDuck December 13th 2014, 10:03 pm

Cyclone wrote:TITLE:FDGOD's Application

Position Requested: (Server Greeter)

First Name:Ethan

Your Age:13

How long have you been on the server:122 hours

Why do you think you qualify:I think i qualify because of the way i interact with new people i meet in real life or in game which can boost my social skills to apply in the real world later on in my life. This would be a great chance to meet a lot of new people and handle different personalities. While still helping out others and teaching new players the ropes of the server i'm still learning myself ways to help others and know when to lay off once asked to. Willing to learn a lot more than needed.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42038875

Additional info:Own a lan server and have had past expertise with other servers that sadly shut down.

You don't make a APP for SG. You ask a admin IG to take the SG test.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 14th 2014, 9:12 am

You also don't quote the entire fucking app seriously stop this shit its really annoying.
Also yea like butter said you dont apply for SG you get tested by an Admin or Superadmin, knowing that I I'll just go ahead and lock this thread.

THREAD LOCKED
YOU DON'T APPLY FOR SG
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down