Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eggnog - Legendary/unique Weapon sugestion

2 posters

Go down

Eggnog - Legendary/unique Weapon sugestion Empty Eggnog - Legendary/unique Weapon sugestion

Post  OwenDaKid November 30th 2014, 2:20 pm

Basicly my idea for this would be sorta like the flame flower. It sorta have a 'freezing' affect when you were to get hit. You screen would turn milk white and you'd be slowed. Normaly when a player gets hit they shoot the red blood out, my idea for this would be who ever gets dmg by the weapon it would do the whitespray paint that sorta looks like jiz, cause it also looks like eggnog. xD

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Eggnog - Legendary/unique Weapon sugestion Empty Re: Eggnog - Legendary/unique Weapon sugestion

Post  ButterDuck November 30th 2014, 10:11 pm

OwenDaKid wrote:Basicly my idea for this would be sorta like the flame flower. It sorta have a 'freezing' affect when you were to get hit. You screen would turn milk white and you'd be slowed. Normaly when a player gets hit they shoot the red blood out, my idea for this would be who ever gets dmg by the weapon it would do the whitespray paint that sorta looks like jiz, cause it also looks like eggnog. xD

When did egg-nog become Spoojizzacum white? It's like Ivory white.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down